“Excellent family run restaurant”
Review of Piccolo Padre

Piccolo Padre
Ranked #1 of 404 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant offering Western and Italian cuisines. It's a third generation restaurant in elegant settings.
Clark Pampanga
“Excellent family run restaurant”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

If the F Word does a series in the Philippines then this is my choice for best Italian restaurant! The food is excellent Service is friendly and the atmosphere is spot on. A real achievement!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brussels, Belgium
“Complimenti da Belgio”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is probably one of the best in Angeles City. The food is really great. We had gnocci first, then i had some kind of filet meat, which was really good. My friend had seafood, and that was also very nice. The boss and the chef are real friendly and the waiters too.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Insone D
Fresno, California
“Top notch”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ate here many times. The food is pricey for Angeles but very good. We had several dishes, mostly italian and the fresh oysters were excellent?

Visited October 2012
Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines
“Love it!!!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

recommend the suprisingly good Primitivo, and if you want to spend a bit more, take the Brunello which is excellent! For main courses there's so many to choose from, but I have a favorite pasta which is the truffle pasta, wow!!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Love A
Asiatraveler
“Best Italian In the Philippines”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I must of eaten there at least 50+ times. The chef, Danilo Giampaolo is Italian and he's always in the back cooking every day....you can't get more authentic than that. I took my best friend from New York there ( he's Italian and a real foodie ) and I wanted to get his reaction. My friend wasn't expecting much, coming from NY and eating Italian in the Philippines. He ordered spaghetti the Mahi Mahi and the spaghetti came with the side. He took the first bite and said, "HOLY #$%#!" By his reaction I thought he didn't like it but he said it was the best he's ever had.

Everything is fresh there. Some of my favorties - The gnocchi is out of the world. All of my friends love it. It's an appetizer but some of my friends will eat it as a main course. Their seafood platter is great and so is the ahi tuna. All the pasta dishes and risotto are delicious. Not a big fan of the steak. ( Disclaimer - I"m a steak snob and don't mind paying $100+ so naturally, I was disappointed )

What I also love about the restaurant is that there are selections on the menu that you cannot find in the Philippines. I have a house in Angeles and in Makati and some of the so called "top Italian restaurants" in Makati don't have what Piccolo Padre serves. The chef is super fanatical about quality and is less concerned about making money. I always tell the chef to move into a bigger place and he always tells me that he's happy with the current size of the resto. ( About 20 seats? ) My good friend ( a retired Italian doctor that lives in Angeles City told me that the chef already already has a reputation for being grumpy when the resto gets crowded.

Trust me on this. It's the best place to eat in all of Angeles City. Bring your friends from the US or take a date. We all know good food is very limited in AC.

• Visited September 2012