All reviews great car good size room service stay there again rooms are clean airport pick walking street first floor clark airport trike wifi angeles manila sm clubs
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The rooms are perfect. It is a little bit far from the entertainment area, but they offer a free shuttle in the evening and if that is not available you only have to walk 2 minutes to the jeepney stop. The jeepney is only 6 peso.
The pool is useless because there is no sun. We did not eat at the hotel, so cannot judge on food.

I would stay here again, staff is very cool.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Okietrader
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is my 3rd or 4th time at the Boomerang and I am delighted to say that it contunues to offer a very good experience. The rooms are big, roomy, clean and all the usual amenities are on offer, including free wifi with a strong signal in all areas. Room prices are more than reasonable and they offer much better value than most of the downtown hotels. The bathroom, in particular, is great.

The only negative I have is that the brewed coffee in the restaurant is over-priced and stewed to within an inch of its life.... not a big deal, but there it is....

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank brisbanepete001
Reviewed November 24, 2013

New hotel and rooms with a good bed. Rooms are clean. I would consider it one of the best deals in AC. The restaurant and swimming pool atmosphere is not cozy and cannot keep up with Sunset Garden. Rooms towards the school are quieter which costs a premium.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 1rhiner
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have stayed at this Hotel on 3 occasions now. Each time the experience has been excellent. I like the large rooms with King Size beds, flat screen tv, great showers. 24/7 Bar and Kitchen is very handy if you have had a late night and need a meal. I have found the staff to be great and very friendly, always greeted with a warm smile. It is a nice quiet location also off the main road. They have a service van which brings your to SM and also Walking Street, it runs till 11pm. The place is also spotless which is a big plus in this town. The bar is good for a few beers b4 heading out! They also have a travel desk now.
I am looking forward to my next trip back in January.

Room tip: I like the 1st Floor pool view with small balcony, suits my needs as solo traveler prefectly.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times since it opened, the location is perfect , off the main road so it is nice and quiet, but not to far from the entertainment district.The staff are great ,the food is excellent and the owners Dave and John are top guys . The rooms are spacious and kept well cleaned by the staff,this hotel offers great value for money and i have recommended this hotel to a lot of my friends and they agree with me, would not stay any where else in angeles.

Room tip: i personally like the rooms on the top floor
  • Trip type: Traveled solo