All reviews tune hotel budget hotel front desk parking space basic needs rooms are small short stay ceiling fan jeepney ride comfy bed close to the airport basic amenities clark airport sm mall an overnight stay the ground floor nice place to stay
Reviewed August 6, 2018

make sure that your staff are honest. we have been to red planet so many times. But on 1 time my colleague lost money on his pants pocket that he left at the hotel while we were out doing work. we didn't ask the staff to clean our rooms. but when we returned its clean and everythings in place and my colleague's money is gone. shame on you red planet.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dominic R, General Manager at Red Planet Angeles City, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear bmmsjentila,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Angeles City!

We would like to start by thanking you on your continuous patronage to Red Planet Angeles City and staying with us once again last weekend.

Furthermore, our deepest apologies for any inconvenience you had to experience. Your comment was taken into high consideration upon the receipt of your concern about the alleged lost of PHP400 from your last month's stay, We are very serious when it comes to our guest’s safety and security and have a zero tolerance policy in this respect.

As our standard, we have conducted a thorough investigation into the matter immediately, and the finding was sent to you for your reference. Additionally, our Front Office team sent you a SMS alert to notify that the report as sent. And calls were made, however no pick-up.

To add, Make Up Room (MUR) is being done on a daily basis to ensure that guests can get the best comfort, unless, otherwise, guests place a Do Not Disturb (DND) notice which automatically prohibits our Room Attendant to clean the room at that time or day.

Nevertheless, rest assured that necessary measures were made to ensure that we are at par to the international safety protocols which are the principal customary practice ever since here in the hotel.

One more time we apologize and we hope to keep you as part of our valued customer base for a very long time.

Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dominic Rolda

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Staff services was great.
Needs Parking.
Walking 2 blocks from parking so far away needs to be addressed

Staffs customer service was the best ever

Need to have phones in the room. I never saw the intercom I was told would be there.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

There's quite an issue on some of the A/C that were quite noisy. I think the hotel needs to check on that and I also had a hard time connecting to the WIFI services. Smart signal is also erratic despite on LTE.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Brynel was courteous and very approachbable. Didn't expectthat from him since he is very silent and timid when I pass by him. Give him raise and keep him as your crew. He has a lot of potential to lead a team. Regards. From Marc

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Red Planet Angeles City prior to leaving for a flight from Clark Airport. I reserved 5 room for a group of us. I thought the price was reasonable. Rooms are small but clean. If you need only a place to sleep with clean showers and bed then this place is good for you. WiFi works.
One thing that may have bothered me is that there is a smell of sewage in some areas of hotel. I have always been sensitive to smells. It’s not a strong odor just a hint maybe.
There is a cafe next door if one needs coffee although I did not try it. There is also a 7 eleven less than 5 minutes walk from hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family