“My god”

Cuisines: American, Asian, International, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Well popped in last night a very pleasant bar decided to eat excellent choice on the menu .i decided on the double cheeseburger ,as I took my first bite I relished the taste after the second I decided it was the best burger I had ever had in Asia' .
Well by the time I had finished it I had come to the decision that it was the best burger I have ever had

7  Thank aadams6850

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The previous post description using the word "threadbare" was perfect. The food is ok but far from fine dining. A bit too American for my liking. Prices reasonable, staff and service is ok. Location is not very safe particularly at night but there has been problems right outside the place recently even in daytime.
The owner is a very strange character. He has been in AC a very long time and his knowledge of EWR houses is vast but his views are somewhat strange as are his politics.
Not a suitable place for persons that are not from the same ethnic or religious background as himself.

2  Thank Eagle999