Marquis Hotel
Kokomo's Suites Hotel(Angeles City)
$28
Savannah Resort Hotel(Angeles City)
$52
$46
Agoda.com
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
$95
Travelocity
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
$32
$25
Agoda.com
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
$207
$194
Phoenix Hotel(Angeles City)
$52
$26
Hotel Royal Amsterdam(Angeles City)
$76
Clarkton Hotel(Angeles City)
$32
$29
Agoda.com
All reviewsvip roommain roadfree wifigood sizeswimming pooltricycle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've stayed here with my family regularly in the past, and again just recently. It was nice to see some of the staff still there. We always stay in the rooms on the annexe side (right) where the main reception is. The rooms this side are a bit older but cheaper. They surround a courtyard where you can sit and relax. The restaurant/bar and swimming pool is just a few short steps away on the opposite side of the lane. The food is good. The swimming pool is medium sized and usually quite cool. The bedroom we had was big enough for an extra bed. One negative was the aircon - noisy when it came on - lucky I had my silicone noise blockers.
The location is behind Petron station at top end of Perimeter Road, So the clubs are not in your face, though not far from them.
Overall its pleasant and good value - I wouldn't keep returning there otherwise.

Room Tip: Rooms just off bar/restaurant are conveniently located, but maybe not if you want privacy.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Edgar O
Reviewed June 30, 2013

stayed here in june, 6th stay so far. the pool was being maintained so room water was off sometimes or low pressure but as soon as you phoned reception it was rectified within a few minutes, the same staff have worked here for years and are very friendly. the food has improved a great deal and still good value, last year we were given loyalty cards that gives you 20% off room rates. good quiet location and I can not imagine going some where else because of price, food and location.

Room Tip: stay in vip section of hotel if you get a discount, upstairs have shower and are quieter, downstairs have bath tub but noisey if people in restaurant and pool is busy. I stayed upstairs VIP with 20% discount worked out to be 1,056. peso per night
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SAMMY087
Reviewed May 28, 2013

best place in Angeles for the budget minded traveller. Great food ,,friendly 24 hours resto and bar,,located at the outskirts of the noisy red light district. Shuttle service to the fields with large tricycle to carry even the over sized. Will be my place to be when in Angeles city.. Would recommend this place to everyone ,, even suitable for families.
Looking forward to be back asap

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank scroffi
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is my second stay at this budget inn. In essence it is an incredible find in an area where rising prices abound! Upon arrival by trike from the bus terminal in Dau as I alighted from the vehicle the doorman and security officer were imediately removing my heavy luggage, greeting me effusively with a hearty welcome back Sir and making me feel at home.

During the course of my stay I had the opportunity to utilize the front desk safety box (where YOU maintain all keys), the resturaunt and shuttle trike. All staff I encountered were at all times very courteous, warm , welcoming and hospitable. I will ABSOLUTELY stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Angelescitypi
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stayed there one year ago at Christmas time and we were the only ones staying there. Pool was filthy wasn't cleaned in the whole 2 weeks...payed extra for a pool but couldn't use it. Service was pretty good and guards friendly. Rooms were nice and we enjoyed the quite atmosphere. The food was amazing back then until i went there 2 weeks ago to order my favorite dish and put one spoon in my mouth and spat it out even the decoration of the meal had changed. The place was dead, pool still dirty and service begrudgingly helped with a fake smile and had to be dragged off the seat with attitude... My wife always jokes when we walk past " its dead inside"" All the staff has changed and the chef is gone. Stay away from this place!!

Room Tip: dont book until you seen the room ,checked out the service, tried the food and checked all the bugs in the pool....ill never stay here again!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple