“CLOSED” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Baht - CLOSED

Thai Baht
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“CLOSED”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012 via Local Picks

closed earlier this year. change of food style has not helped now called " angeles no. 1 italian american diner."
ate here the first week the renamed restaurant opened ( same owner by the way ) and the food was decidedly average. ordered 3 dishes of which the ravioli was the worst either cooked to long or to fast as they were all split and full of water.claims that the chef trained in manchester were not borne out by the food

1 Thank bill m

Beijing, China
“Authetic Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went there for my birthday one year ago with my asawa. The food was nice,not watered down the spices for farrangs and the Boss from England was friendly and nice and I practiced my Thai with the wife and she was fair dinkum Thai.. No problems, other that my Mrs got a rash from the seafood, but that's just her.

• Visited December 2011
South Africa
“Mostly ok but a couple of problems”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

In a city like Angeles with such bad dining options, Thai Baht could be an oasis, since I love Thai food.

For the most part I have enjoyed the food here, even if it has been a little inconsistent. The owners are real Thais and so the food is authentic.

However, myself and my partner got sick eating here. I suspect it was when the owners were away since the food was also not up to scratch at that time (way too sweet). We also saw the owner bringing bis dog in and placing it on the bar top - a pretty horrendous thing to do for a restaurateur.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Zambezikid
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Best thaifood outside Thailand.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2011

Got really surprised when I read some of the reviews here on Thai Baht, I thought this was the best thaifood I had outside Thailand and I had thaifood in many different places in different countries. I was here last time spring 2010.
I went back now 2011 and the food is still excellent. The food taste as it does in Thailand. Havnt found another place in the Philippines where the thaifod actually taste as thaifood.
Prices are really good, around PHP 200 for a main meal. For me this is the best restaurant in AC if you see what you get for your money.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank nkarlsson
Angeles City
“Second worse Thai food I ever had.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2010

This is the old Zapata location. Terrible food considering the owners wife is Thai. It’s a shame because there is room for a real Thai food experience on perimeter road, but this aint it. Avoid.

• 1 of 5 bubbles