“Superb food, not so superb staff”
Review of Rumpa Restaurant

Rumpa Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 427 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: American, Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

..was at Rumpa just last nyt...it was my first. Coming from Nueva Ecija, I would say that they have superb menu (what's in the menu i mean 'coz the menu itself is really not that impressive). Their porterhouse is the best i ever tasted, and the bbq spareribs, my! Sumptuous. The experience was great enough if not for their staff...their not that welcoming.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I got married in Angeles City, Philippines and wanted to hold a wedding reception/dinner. She has a big family 8 brothers and 4 sisters and all the nephews and nieces. We went to Rumpas and told them we expected about 60 to 70 people and got a quote for 260 dollars, which included water, tea and choice of spaghetti, their mouth watering ribs or fried chicken. They wanted half in advance which was no problem. The night of the event came and everyone was happy and had more than enough to eat. I tipped Rumpas 40 dollars so I spent a total of 300 dollars to feed 60 plus people and everyone had a great time. I wish I could do this in the states for 300 bucks. I visit Rumpas every time we go back to visit the family. Great place and great prices!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Been here few times, Ribs are ok, the steaks small and tough. Good pricing for the western food, but a bit of a walk from Fields

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went to the restaurant there to have dinner during the hot air balloon festival. we were informed that it was already last call for orders, so we agreed and understood but because of exhaustion, and the HEAT, it slipped our minds to order bottled water. So when we finally came to our senses, we ordered for bottled water and they said no more orders accepted! I had to go to the counter to the BUSY WOMAn Was so busy counting her sales that she didnt even bother to look at me and hear my request that we were just ordering bottled water. And it was just WATER NO EXTRA EFFORT NEEDED, JUST WATER? For heavens sake we had kids and and an infant but to no avail. I literally begged for consideration but the old arrogant cashier was firm and flatly said NO! I WILL NEVER BE BACK and in case i do, I will bring litera aNd liters of water! No consideration whatsoever, INHUMAN is WHAT YOU ARE and INCONSIDERATE!

3  Thank rntastebudz
Reviewed February 15, 2013

First time I went I ordered soda..I was cut by my friend who recommended the place and told the waiter that I am having iced tea. I became very curious..and oh boy I was saying to myself that I would truly regret it if he didnt change my order. The iced tea was to die for. Second time I went there my friend ordered 3 order of iced tea for himself! It was really good.

I love the place...very rustic and homey...I wish they have a branch in Manila..oh..I almost forgot, superb food! esp the baby back ribs/spareribs.