“wonderful hotel however receptionist connects stranger's to room”
Review of Hotel EuroAsia

Clean room
A beautiful pool
Convenient access

<bad point>
Midnight, when having gone to bed, a reception connects a stranger's call with my room.
The stranger said that he paid slight money to the reception.
I have not met the stranger once.

I was very fearful.
I was not sleeping well.
My friend also had the same experience as me.

Room Tip: You are being able to agree to get a telephone call from an unfamiliar stranger(Midnight).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Zero2001

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The room was clean, staff was great, the pool was a real nice place to hang out during the day. the food was good and cheap,and adjacent to the pool. A short walk to a great mall,slightly longer walk to the local sin city! The bed was comfy and very large. Only real drawback was the Wi-Fi signal was real weak. I would go back to this hotel except Angeles is a dump!

Room Tip: Off the main street!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank skimanjayole
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I commonly stay at this hotel during my business visits to Clark & as the title says Hotel EuroAsia meets the basic requirements Friendly Staff, Decent Bed and T&B. Things that they need to work on is upgrade the wifi infrastructure coz some rooms have poor or no reception of wifi though I appreciate the free wifi service, an upgrade to the TV is due its a small screen may be 19-20 inches & the room service food quality could be better not upto the mark for the price point. Hope this helps but still worth the money if you could live with the above shortcomings.

Room Tip: All rooms are same the only thing you need to check while selecting the room is the wifi reception y...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I need to stress once again that its critical U compare while reviewing, "apples with apples".
I was collected at the airport on time BUT the inevitable "any tip for me Sir" by the driver & or his assistant U will always experience.my preferred room with special request was adhered to. I rarely take room service & the restaurants food & service with very friendly staff was once again awesome. the food was delivered quickly, hot & tasty. when I did order room service it was also quick & I never had to call back. Front Office staff went out of their way to look after my valuables & the manager took it upon himself to look after a fair amount of USD for me in addition to storing some valuable items. upon returning to my room at whatever hour, it was always clean & cool.
the pool & surrounding area was clean.
I liked the fact that food was available until midnight & when I called early one morning at around 09h00 the kitchen was ready.
as others have mentioned its NOT the ABC nor WILD ORCHID but I think its great value for money.
they may need to spend on some minor maintenance like missing towel racks & hanging cupboard doors but I feel safe & always welcome & in the Philippines have received similar service @ higher rated establishments with higher prices obviously. I do not find the interior gloomy at all but find it cosy. the adjacent wine bar is great to visit when coming back at silly hours & the staff there are great fun & chat to as well. right next to the wine bar is the beauty / massage parlour & the staff there are funny & also great to chat to & when travelling, one needs to chat with the locals.
I will be back.

Room Tip: ground floor around room 105 is great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was looking for another and cheaper solution instead of my favourite and with the best pool area in the district Wild Orchid Hotel (but really too expensive during the rainy season!).
So after I saw the pictures on the site of this hotel...I just tried...but I have to admit some of negative points as follow:
1. little bit far from the nightlife action (about 10-15 min walk from walking street just b4 Lewis Hotel);
2. all Deluxe Rooms are in front of the main Street, so very noisy (avoid them!!!);
3. I had the feeling Hotel was a little bit out of date...no customers at all (it was low season anyway) and my Deluxe Room was not so good cleaned (especially the bathroom) and smelly;
4. WIFI connection really bad and mini TV size;
Anyway this hotel could have some skills...pool area has a good size (nice for kids) and offers a relaxing atmosphere with the bar and restaurant inside.
May be other rooms towards the back side are much more quite than the deluxe rooms and with better window view.
Would I recommend it?...well I need to admit I checked out just after some hours since I found out La Teresita Hotel...for the same prices or even lower no chances to EuroAsia to win!!!

Room Tip: Avoid Deluxe Rooms cuz too noisy as in front the main street
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank heyer71
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel accommodation is average. Counter service is good but patio restaurant service is poor due to inexperience of service staff. I feel they are just not service-trained although they are courteous e.g. things like sauces & pepper/salt need to be requested & I dislike the idea of using a stirrer straw instead of teaspoon with my coffee. Com'on .. this is supposed to be a hotel .. not some fast food joint.

Another peeve is that they do not automatically provide a rug for the bathroom entrance as it can be quite messy after use with foot prints all over. Pillows & towels tend to be very overused ones.

However hotel is ideal for group travellers as they can have fun on the poolside.

Room Tip: Make sure you test the pillow first as they seemed overused too soft for head support.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Its not the ABC but its my preferrence. I have stayed at Euroasia a number of times in the last Two years for Two to Four weeks at a time and it suites me and my family just fine. The kids love the pool and the beer is always COLD. The Suites are very generous with an extra bed for the kids and the 5 & 10% discounts for longer stays makes for rates of around 2100 pesos per night. Its located just a short safe walk to the nightlife or SM Clark and only 15 minutes drive from the airport. WiFi is a little slow at times but this is common in Angeles. By far the best feature of this Hotel is its very friendly and helpful staff led by mr Junx and Miss Rachael and Miss Bear. Even the Security guys will ensure you are escorted safely across the road or boarded on a Jeepney or trike. I always stay on the ground floor toward the back as its quiet and close to the pool. The rooms are always clean, beds comfortable and the air con always works which is essential for a good nights sleep. Great for Business and Pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family