Central Park Hotel
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
$206
Agoda.com
ABC Hotel(Angeles City)
$103
Valentino's Hotel(Angeles City)
Grand Central Hotel(Angeles City)
$49
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
$90
$66
$21
TripAdvisor
Lewis Grand Hotel(Angeles City)
Penthouse Hotel(Angeles City)
Wild Orchid Resort(Angeles City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop restauranthotel of choicewalking streetangelesclarkhousekeepingcleanlinessaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I was planing to go back to this Hotel on Sep. but i couldn't reserve a room, eventually i reserve a room in a new Hotel not so far, a day after my arrival i went to see and the reason is that the hotel is down (see the pics) nothing left out of it, i talked to the guy holding the map and he said that the plan is to build a new hotel in it's place, 12 floors with all modern rooms and facility, i asked when it will be done the guy said the plan i to finish before 2014, he also said he don't believe they will.
The good thing about this hotel was it was small, simple and not expensive, after it will be done none will be the same.

Room Tip: Was the best deal in Angels
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Adam_Hant
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I can easily rate this hotel with "excellent" review. But unfortunately the smell of water in the bathroom is not good at all. I think they should consider this big issue.

Then, rooms are clean, staff friendly and very helpful. I was there las June, i booked rooms and transfers from Clark airport to hotel. The hotel provided transportation from the airport Clark. They were waiting with a sign at the exit and was very easy for me to get fast to hotel.
Price for the transfer is reasonable (400 pesos per car) and room price was worth it considering the excellent location.

I will be back in Clark area, i will consider again to stay at Central Park, hoping they fixed water problem.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lucanaturalis
Reviewed July 24, 2012

A few friends and I stayed here for a few nights. I must start off with the bad, then discuss the good. The bad thing is the water. The smell of the water in the bathroom for brushing teeth or taking a shower is really bad. It has a rotten egg smell that won't go away. I usually brushed my teeth with bottled water from the mini fridge. Unfortunately that trick won't work with taking a shower. I've stayed at Pacific Breeze before and they didn't have this problem.

The good thing is the water in the shower was hot.

The hotel provided transportation from the airport (at Clark). They were waiting with a sign at the exit and travel to the airport was quick. The check-in process was great. They had all our rooms available, this was about 2PM in the afternoon.

The room themselves were clean and had good space. The safe was nice and it looked rather new. My room had a small TV and a DVD player. there was a mini bar and closet had plenty of space. The bathroom was a decent size, of course the water did stink. Luckily it doesn't make the room smell. One thing I did wish for is that the lights could be dimmed. It was either bright or dark, not much in the middle. There is a small light near the TV, but that is inconvenient when you are in bed and just want to hit the switch to sleep. A small lamp would be a nice touch.

This hotel does not have a pool, but you can use the one at Pacific Breeze. The hotel is also about a 3 minute walk, if that, to the bars on Fields Ave. The big discos like Crystal Palace or Tropix is only a 1 minute walk away. The location is great, but it is still very quiet at night. There is a new building under construction. I'm guessing it will be a 10 story hotel or something, so you do get some contruction noise in the morning. But it was tolerable and not a reason to say this hotel is noisy. My hotel room looked straight at it, I'm sure if you had a room on the other side, you wouldn't hear a sound.

There is a restaurant with bar in the back of the hotel. It has a pool table. They could use new a new cue ball, but it was nice to play on. The menu had a good selection of food and it was tasty. The cook knows what he or she is doing. The bar/restaurant doesn't seem to be open to the general public so it doesn't get much traffic.

The staff in general is the highlight of this trip. The front desk staff were great, they seemed to remember our names and were always pleasant and helpful. The staff in the bar were also fantastic. When having breakfast or a quick drink, they were always friendly. You could have a decent conversation with them and they would joke with you. I think without the staff we wouldn't be able to take this hotel.

It's hard to say if I recommend this hotel, I will likely not return because the smell of the water is a big turnoff. They need to install some kind of big treatment device to their main water line. They really need a filter, if the smell is coming from their internal pipes, they should close the place for a few months and replace them. I'd even pay a bit more if they did this.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank PZA8296
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My friend and I booked 2 standard rooms for 1 week and get confirmation for it, when we get there only 1 standard room was available for us and we have to add 3 $ per night for the standard plus, as its a small difference we pay it and done, the girls at the front desk are nice and helpful, the location of the Hotel is its biggest advantage, its 3 min. walk from Fields Ave. but very quiet.
A very big problem there is the smell of the water "Stink" is the word, we talked to them and they said they know about it but they can't fix it, we suffered for 3 days and had to leave cause of that, the other Hotel didn't have smelly water so its Central Park Hotel problem, be careful smelly water is a sign biological problem.

Room Tip: The new wing is way better then the old one, if you can book only an the new wing.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Adam_Hant
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My first time at Angeles City, and I was happy w/ my choice of Central Park. Close to the main strip, and my hang-out--Kokomo's. Felt secure going there at any time of day.

• Stayed: May 2012