“FANTASTIC OASIS!!!”
Review of Orchid Inn Resort

Orchid Inn Resort
Ranked #4 of 100 Angeles City B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is a great place to stay to enjoy all that Angeles City has to offer. Right smack dab in the middle of it all! Restaurants, night life, and the pool area (The Wild Orchid's pool area was FANTASTIC as well) made this trip very memorable. Anything you want to see can be arranged by the hotel who are SUPER friendly and helpful!! I WILL stay here again!!

Room Tip: Upgrade, It's worth it!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark L

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Service is horrible. Rooms small and air con breaks with in 2 hours of using food never tried something so bad takes over an hour to order when it came tossed it out the pool is decent but if your not staying they are going to charge you 500 a head so better be ready to drink save your time and money better hotels better locations and way better restaurants all with better value this is not a 100 a night hotel I stayed both here and subic never again

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Joe_petr
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have stayed here many times and it has always been great.
The service is consistently great and has facilities there so you dont have much trouble .
There is a tour desk to take you vietually anywhere you want and their own taxi service and bus.
They have 2 restaurants eating areas and great food. The menu is contantly changing and upgrading to keep regulars like myself eating there often.
The rooms have lots of drinks to choose from and complimentary water everyday which in my eyes is the extra mile. Drinking tap water in philipines is not advised.
Rainy season here can see you kept in doors so the restaurant is a big bonus.
Laundry shops are close but if you are not sure the hotel can also wash them for you.

There is a swimming pool here and pool table to keep you entertained but the bonus is you can use wild Orchid pool too.

Just one step and you are more or less inside a bar haha. two steps and you are on walking street. 3 steps and SM mall is there (figure of speak of course- they are so close)

Room Tip: The whole place is great just choose your price and choose the size of your room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Chi1976
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a pleasant enough place to stay, but quite over-priced for what it is.
The rooms are badly in need a facelift. Most things seem quite old and run down.
The pool area is quite nice and the staff is friendly enough. Food is also okay.
The best I can say about this place is that iit is average, and I would not stay there at all except for the location.
I hope the owner reads this and I hope he does something about either the price or upgrading the rooms. I certainly won't stay again unless something changes.;

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CasaSummer
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I hesitate to give 5 "circles" because, well that will make it more difficult for me to get reservations! I would never stay anywhere else in Angeles City because this place has it all: phenomenal service, ultra-friendly staff, great reservation folks and excellent food. While I suppose I could comment on the air conditioner in my room, I won't because it did, I guess, work. Yes, that is important, but the overriding greatness of this little gem cannot be overstated. I would, however, try not to be then on Sundays! Other than that, this is my home in Angeles CIty.

Room Tip: I generally stay in the economy rooms but they have no windows. But really, who opens the drapes an...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is my 4th time to Angeles City in the Philippine's and the 4th time I have stayed at this hotel. Happy to do so. It is only a 3 Star property but does have 4 star staff and facilities (ie: the Pool). Customer service skills demonstrated by management and staff rate as 5 stars. The only negative I feel is the quality of the in house meals. Breakfast near the pool is ordinary and a concern that I have is that some of the food products are in a glass cabinet and clearly in the sun for a period of time. Eating out of the hotel of an evening in surrounding areas have many quality restaurants and with quality food. I think the Orchid Inn could possible try to compete with the outside. They would definitely draw a higher turnover and more interest. Currently there is construction going on next door but as in this case it is a temporary distraction. My original booking was for 10 nights but I decided to stay 14. Because I was coming into a weekend and the hotel was fully booked out, the staff placed me on a high priority list for my continued stay. This was successful. I have enjoyed my time here, it has been hassle free and full of laughs with many of the staff I have remembered from previous trips. Would I stay here again.?? I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. 10/10 Orchid.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank LeRoytheBoy
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Right in the middle of the action, but far enough away not to be too noisy. Hey, you're in the city that never sleeps. Rooms are getting a bit tired but still spacious and good value. All the staff are friendly and good at their job. Owners are Australian and management is Canadian, so you can be understood and they will help wth whatever you need. The pool bar is a great place to meet travellers from all around the world. Think I have stayed there about 6 times now.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo