“Best Vacation Ever!”

Grand Central Hotel
Ranked #23 of 70 Hotels in Angeles City
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I stayed at the Grand Central during the last week of April and it was my best vacation ever! Great Beds, Awesome TV and a balcony that is the best people watching place in Angeles and where I spent hours soaking in the sights.

The staff was very good and one of them is super hot.

Thumbs up to Grand Central.

Room Tip: Get one with a balcony. It is like Mardi Gras every night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Rock T

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Spend 4 nights in this hotel and can only speak of only good things. Nice rooms, friendly staff even great food.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Stephan P
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed at the Grand Central Hotel in the middle of March 2012 along with my wife and 6-month-old son – I found the hotel a great place to stay and the staff very helpful and professional. The rooms were in very nice shape and comfortable they looked like newly remodeled. The staff would go out of their way to make your stay very comfortable and they were very nice to speak too. The only down fall to staying there was that the Hotel restaurant belonged to another company so your restaurant bill could not be charged to your room. I also would not recommend this Hotel to any family coming to Angeles City to visit. The hotel itself was great but the location for anyone with a family is bad, it is located on a street that in the early evening turns into a street that is full of women of the night and it filled with heavy drinkers and people wanting to have a very good time. Not a place for children – the hotel safeguarded against any of that entering into the hotel itself but a child could easily look outside of the window and see things that they should not see. If there were no children involved, I would highly recommend this hotel to stay. warning: the taxi.. Warning about the taxies – get a price before you get into the taxi – the hotel arranged for a taxi for me to go to Olongapo City, the hotel told me the price for the taxi but when I got to Olongapo City it was a 1000 more pesos’ then what the hotel told me they were suppose to charge.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank vamp13
GrandCentralHotel, General Manager at Grand Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Hello Sir - I wanted to respond to your review regarding the taxi service. Grand Central Hotel uses an outside agency to do all of our transportation. After having read your review I immediately called for a meeting with the owner of the taxi service. I discovered that for your trip all 7 of his regular drivers were already in transit, at which point he had to rely on another agency to send a backup. I am still trying to discern whether that agency had a different rate than what you were quoted and if there was some miscommunication on the part of our service, or if the driver at the time was acting out of his own self interest. Regardless, price changing is unacceptable. Often, drivers will ask for a tip or occasionally ask for more if the destination a person had in mind was difficult to find (for example, driving around for an extra hour or two looking for a place that no one can easily spot.) Grand Central does not condone price changing at the last minute and would like to advise anyone who uses our transportation service to notify the hotel via email (info@gchac.com) or phone (+63-045-892-0998) to report such behavior. I would like to offer a refund of the additional charge to you so please contact us at your earliest convenience or let us know on your next stay so we may rectify the problem. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

My room was of a good size and the bed was good, only small wardrobe to place my clothes, parties were happening all night long, so if it is sleep you are looking for, only in the morning s. my showers was more cold than hot and leaked in all directions, adviced staff but no one cared. Meals where always good and at a fair price for the quailty of food on offer. A good hotel for the area in which you are... Party Town...

Room Tip: check bathroom plumbing first
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Minorby
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I stayed at Grand Central for 5-nights in February and I was very impressed with the renovations and the top-notch service.

My inbound flight was a nightmare as it was delayed twice and it ended up taking well over 24 hours to reach Clark Airport. I was exhaused when I arrived and badly needed sleep. No problem at this price as the beds were exceptional. After a much needed 10 hour rest I woke up to room service in front of a huge TV.

Give the place a try. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank john m
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Awesome hotel, beds, location, staff. No complaints. A+
Would stay with again in the future

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank DrBurm
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed at Grand Central Hotel for the past three nights and was very happy with both their rooms and service.

I was impressed with the big and comfortable beds and the fantastic location. The staff also stood out as they always greeted me with a smile.

Highly recommended.