“One of the best places to stay in Angeles City”
Review of Oasis Hotel

Oasis Hotel
Ranked #18 of 70 Hotels in Angeles City
Las Pinas, Philippines
“One of the best places to stay in Angeles City”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and 4-year old son watched the 18th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta at Clark last Saturday (Feb.23). After a very exhausting day from the festival, we finally arrived at Oasis Hotel. The first person who greeted us was a very "warm and cheerful" man who was the driver of a nice golf cart going to the hotel entrance. I think he was the "right man for the job" because he was very courteous, polite and fun to talk with. First impressions really count and I think he does his job very well, I salute him.

No need to take the elevators or stairs because all the rooms here are single-storey which means it is very "elderly-friendly". Our room is very cozy, they put a lot of attention to details here: the wall lamps, the nice carpet, the relaxing bed, the soft pillows, the large closet with vault, everything is perfect. They even have a hair dryer on their bathroom and a nice bath tub which my wife really loved. Later at night, we availed of their free shuttle service going to SM Clark so we buy some things. Then the same van fetched us at SM Clark going back to the hotel. We felt like we were VIPs since we are the only ones inside the luxurious van.

The next day, we were greeted by a wonderful breakfast buffet! They have some nice pancakes, garlic rice, tocino, longganiza, sausages, congee and a whole lot more. Fried eggs were made-to-order so you can have it sunny side up, scrambled or whatever you want. You can eat it inside their cozy restaurant called "Maranao Grill" or you eat it outside while having a nice view of the swimming pool.

Outside the room, you can find a small koi pond and lots very nice landscaped areas around. The swimming pool was very enticing, it has also a billiard table and a small gym area.

Thank you so much for the staff of Oasis Hotel who are very warm and always there to help. They would help us on our luggage when we arrived and when we left the hotel. A nice staff also help us so that we can have a photo of my family together near the koi pond since I didn't bring a tripod for my camera.

This place is far away from all the "bars and girls" making it an ideal place to stay with the whole family. It is literally nestled like an oasis in the desert where you can relax your tired body and mind. When you are in Angeles City, Oasis Hotel is the place where you can find relaxation and peace of mind. We will surely come back here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Joseph Ian H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Although smoking is allow in some rooms as well as the Pub, it is NOT allowed in the restaurant. The restaurant does have an outdoor section in which smoking is allowed. However, in addition to the ever present wide variety of insects there are CATS. Lots of Cats. The cats are kept by the and fed by hotel staff and guests. The cats walk and lay around on the tables and chairs dedicated for guests. They are constantly at your feet waiting for food to drop. Yesterday one of the females was in heat and the males were loudly chasing the female and fighting among themselves. We watched them mate during breakfast. How entertaining.

Most unsanitary and unappetizing.

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last 8 years, but, I have had it with them. There are much newer and better places to now stay without cats and with smoking.

Room Tip: Unless you love cats and hate smokers STAY ELSEWHERE.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 324432443jp
Balibago, Angeles, Philippines
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I had experience the best services of this hotel. The best quite place to stay in Angeles. Everything was excellent and worth everything. You can't find the anything like it, we both love the place away from the light and noise of the city center. If your looking for a quite and excellent place to stay, I recommend Oasis, definitley.

We will surely stay here next vacation time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mildred B
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I came from the United States to be with my "future" bride and after searching for a hotel that was located near her house I came across the Oasis Hotel with moderate rates...it was such a wonderful and quiet place to stay...the service was outstanding and loved the breakfast buffet that is included. I recommend this hotel to everyone that wants excellent service and a special place to stay...

Room Tip: make reservations online...you get a little better rate..
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tim S
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was our first time to experience staying at Oasis and it was definitely worth everything! Price was affordable, staff was amazing, food was sumptuous. This hotel gives justice to the word Oasis... nested in the middle of a residential area far away from the lights and glam of the downtown area. An experience worth repeating!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Burleigh Heads, Australia
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed here with family and found it great. The rooms were so clean and had everything I needed including a safe. It is not a 5 star hotel but the service was. The rates were so resonable compared to all the other places I stayed in Philippines. So much history in the area to see. I enjoyed the breakfast that was included, also the meals from restaurant were beautiful and not costing much. Nothing was too much trouble for the waiters, infact the staff all through the hotel were so helpful and pleasant. It has a lovely pool and bar area. It is built back from the roads and it is like being on a tropical island and so peaceful to sleep at night. They also have tours out from this hotel. I took one of Angeles City and saw and learnt so much about the area. It was not costly and the tour guide was terrific. I think I have covered everything, I LOVED THIS HOTEL

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Carla123_11
Wellington, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was the first time taking my mother to Philippines, I wanted a family environment that was safe for her and my family. That is why I choose Oasis.
The Good:
1. Swimming pool - but please be careful that the shollow end is 5ft deep so please watch the children.
2. The food was excellent and prompt service either by the pool, in your room or resturant.
3. The staff - you are always greeted by every member of the staff with a smile and a greeting.
4. The room - I had the King standard that was enough for myself, wife and child in a king single bed. The room was clean (well until I mesed it) but everyday the cleaners would come in and clean up. There is a safe in the room, a shower/bath combination. And a flushing toilet.

It is far away from Angeles City night life of GoGo Bars so it is safe to keep family there, and it is off the busy roads so it is peaceful and quite. I recommend taking the tours that are available at the business centre.

One thing that I would like to see there is more shelter from the rain, not just for customers but for staff. The bar is outside near the pool and barmaid needs to rush accross in the rain to return with drinks, which I felt sorry for her.

Anyway, fo a safe and family orientated atmpshere, this is the place for you.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family