“Worth coming back to.”
Review of Lewis Grand Hotel

Lewis Grand Hotel
Ranked #44 of 70 Hotels in Angeles City
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Not sure if this counts, because my last trip to Lewis Grand was Feb 2012 (3days/2nights), but if it doesn't matter, then I would say that I still remember my experience there.
The place was recommended by my other-half, due to her wonderful experience there. And I took her word for it.
Overall she was right.

From the staff, which they were very nice and humble and do kept the hotel clean, to the "standard room" we stayed in, was clean, well-stocked, and it was quite bigger than any standard room ive ever been in. Felt like a suite to me, but I have no complaints. :)

The food was excellent and the timing was superb for those busy moments.
I haven't tried taking a dip in the pool because I couldn't pass up the opportunity to walk around the streets near by and also, towards the mall. Yes, the mall is close by. However, if you can afford one-way trip to the mall (by trike) for 100pesos, hey go for it. A lot of restaurants near by if you feel the need to explore your taste-buds.

I also remember how busy it was there. A lot of locals/tourists do stay in this nice hotel. It could be noisy at times, but...........
my privacy and the times I fell asleep in my room, were never disturbed at all.

Thank you Lewis Grand for the wonderful experience. Worth coming back to.

-Much Love-

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Lewis Grand Hotel

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I recently stayed at the Lewis Grand Hotel for 3 nights with my fiancee. We stayed in the executive room which was 4890 pesos per night, but that didnt include the breakfast. The breakast we had was nice but quite pricey at nearly 1000 pesos for 2 people, so we decided to eat at the shopping mall the next morning!! The Hotel is well located opposite the SM mall, and easy walking distance to the shops and restaurants. The shuttle van is free and will take you to the mall and any near by places. The hotel is very clean and the staff polite and helpfull. The pool Looked OK but it didnt look clean so we didnt try it!! Overall we had a good stay at the Lewis Grand and we would stay there again if we visited Angeles. We had the transport from Manila to the hotel which was 3195 pesos and took around 1.5 hours. The driver gave us a number of a taxi driver friend who we found reliable and we would recommend him for any planned trips in Angeles. The taxi took us to zoobic safari and also for our trek up Mt Pinatubo. The taxi driver did not charge waiting time.

Room Tip: Our executive room overlooked the pool and had a view of Mt Arayat. The room was very big with seper...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Excellent new hotel with large rooms with all types from Bachelors suite to Presidential.
Small but bigger for Angeles City. Situated in a clean area and walking distance of 6-8 minutes to walking street. Walking street in Angeles is clean unlikely Pattaya.
Professionally managed hotel with helpful staff.
It is a neat place to stay even though for fun.
I recommend Lewis Grand for even families to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2013

From the moment I stepped out of the cab, to the moment I left, I enjoyed every second I stayed here. The front desk team are a joy to deal with, quickly picking up on my pet hate (being called Sir) and using my name. They also agreed to call me Captain each day before noon, on the rare occasions I surfaced before noon.

The rooms are superb fully equipped with pretty much everything you need, and a massive bonus is you can have the room made up any time, 24 hours a day, as often as you want.

The barstaff rock, Yance makes the best margarita, ask for strong and sour, not advised if you wish to walk in a straight line for 5 hours. Richard, Achmed, Cat, and all the staff look after your every need.

The pool is great, always quiet, and even on the busier days, you can always find a quiet spot in the landscaped grounds to doze. Pool attendants bring fresh towels, stop to chat and ask if you need anything, and James the hotels GM takes a little tour every day or so to ensure everyone is having fun.

The restaurant is well priced, and offers a tasty range of foods, room service is quick, and delivered with a smile.

If you are considering the ABC, I took the opportunity to eat there, and have a day using their pool, the food is great, the hotel has more of a French bordillo ambience to it, the pool, in a word, sucks. A canal of sorts that flows through the hotels restaurant and back out, involving a obstacle course over a rubber mat to continue your swim, very strange set up. It's located about 2 mins walk closer to Fields than the LG but the prompt free car service that LG offer, taking you from bar to bar, negates this locational advantage.

Would I return? If I had a chance I'd live there. Thanks to James and your team for making my stay so memorable.

Room Tip: Try to get an executive room, in a corner 216, 316, 416. Benefit from two balconies.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at the Lewis Grand several times when I go to the Philippines, and each time have had a great experience. This time, it was my wife, my daughter and I who stayed. Previously, my wife and I had our wedding party there and have stayed for other vacation travel prior to that as well. Each time, we have had a great experience. The staff was friendly and responsive to our needs and, in particular, the bar staff treated us like family during our most recent stay. Ms. Ann, Carrie, Achmed and the other ladies and gentlemen at the bar treated our daughter like a little princess, which made our stay so much easier - especially since jet lag caused us to spend many an early-morning hour in the hotel bar. I hope you can imagine how helpful and how simply nice it was to have these wonderful ladies hold our baby while I ate - it was the type of kindness that grows from genuinely kind people, and the Lewis Grand has those people! The front desk and drivers helped us find our way around Angeles every day and their service was much appreciated. Finally, one of the managers became something of a friend during our stay as well so, all in all, I have nothing but good to say about the Lewis Grand!

Room Tip: The pool rooms are nice for the view of the lovely courtyard, the rooms on the side of the next-door...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Nothing bad I can say about this hotel as usual. Stayed here for a month this time good food good prices nice big room free shuttle to mall and night life (or ten min walk) friendly staff. They just redid the pool area looks great.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Outsanding decoration in the lobby, rooms, hallways, pool area, and exterior. Good cafe but was surprised that there was not a soul in the cafe or pool area. Not very cheap but you would expect that for a 4 1/2 star hotel. Overall beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013