Lewis Grand Hotel
$74
$72
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
$101
$77
$64
$36
$33
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
$87
$56
$52
Agoda.com
Wild Orchid Resort(Angeles City)
$64
$59
$53
$51
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
$108
Hotwire.com
All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallinstant coffeerooms are spaciousfree shuttlepresidential suiteroom service ishotel of choicetaxi servicewalking streetjacuzzi roomnight lifenon smokingother hotels in the areadvd playerflat screen tv
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Reading the review below me I can't believe this is the same hotel! My experience was outstanding!

just got back from a business trip in Angeles and spent most part of the week At louis grand hotel. The hotel is above good, the facilities are good, the location is perfect, and the service is excellent. I stayed there for 3 nights .

The bed and bath linens were clean and plentiful. I got a king size bed, and I paid 85 USD which included breakfast. The bathroom is large, also in the room is a couch and a work-table, flat screen tv, DVD, cable with English channels and cold AC!

Unfortunately, I was out for business for most part of the week so I wasn't able to appreciate the facilities of the hotel. My room didn't come with a view but I doubt it would have been any different anywhere else in the building. The room comes with free wi-fi and I had no problems connecting to it. As hotel prices go, the prices for in-room dining are large and prices not that bad. Food quality and serving sizes are pretty good though. Restaurant is open 24 hours.

The free car shuttle was awesome and free! I had no problems getting a driver to take me where I wanted to go, and they promptly picked me up when I called for a ride back.

The front desk staff were extremely attentive, and when I requested a room change due to some minor problems, I was quickly given a new room no questions asked.

Overall, I'd say it's a very good hotel to stay at. I'd recommend it to anyone travelling in the Angeles area.

Special thanks to Ronald the doorman, and mark my driver. You made my stay!

Room Tip: Ask for the Hollywood suite!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank F5993GMericd
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We visited Lewis Grand Hotel in January 2012. The place around the hotel looks like a dump in a third world country.

Room price of about 90$ is a completly joke. They pay the people who work there a few dollars a day and charge guest 90$ for a room!!!

First impression of the room is positive but when you keep looking around you see the dirty carpet, worn out furniture, marks on walls, furniture falling apart, aircons are very noisy...

staff behind reception not very professional, always busy with themself, using cellphones and kinda lazy.

you see alot of older man with younger girls who they pick up from bar before, if you have bad luck and your room neighbours are into the heavy night parties than no sleep for you.

most rooms have strong smoking smells.

hotel is cheaply build and need constant renovations. they also offer a free driver service which is rarly available and the driver is not friendly and asks for tips in a rude way.

if you into party and hanging out with girls this hotel is for you if not than better find another place but either way 90$ for a room is a joke.

NO VALUE FOR MONEY

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank HappySongkran
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was in Angeles City for only one night, thankfully. I was travelling with my female partner to go on the Mount Pinatubo hike and Crater Lake swim. The hotel is nice. The rooms are clean with nice touches. The restaurant is worth going to except that the prostitution is obvious, disconcerting, and gives the ambience an air of sleaziness. The guys that were staying at the hotel are definitely taking advantage of the prostitution in the region. The primary hotel receptionist seemed more like a Madam than an hotel employee. Of course, my girlfriend and I got ripped off by the tour set up by the hotel receptionist. If you are female travelling in the Philippines, don't bother going to this whole region.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Soo C
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Great hotel, attentive staff, nothing was too much trouble for the girls on reception.
Room was small, but management advised of that on booking.
Bathroom was very clean, and shower was fantastic.
Bed, very comfy and the selection of channels for tv was very good.
Hotel shuttle bus was a blessing, but not really needed if you feel like a nice walk.
Avoid rooms 103 and 104.
Stayed in 104. No phone reception, music from the bar was annoying through the night, and the banging on the wall for a couple of hours in the morning was a pain.
Would stay again, except different room this time.
Oh and the pool was GREAT. Must be a salt water pool as my easy didnt burn after.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 103 and 104.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank NortiusMaximus
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have been coming to the phillipines monthly since my first trip in November 2009 and I have always stayed in this hotel . The staff is extremely friendly and I have never had anything but good things to say about the management and owners of this fine property. I have also stayed once at the ABC hotel and by far I prefer the Lewis Grand not only because of lower room rates but also the style and design of the property . You will obviously have a choice to stay in cheaper properties on Fields Avenue but I have heard and seen for myself that you get what you pay for hotels in Angeles City . This hotel may be too expensive to some on a modest budget but it is the best in class of the Angeles City luxury hotels and I will always be a repeat customer.

Room Tip: I have honestly stayed on all floors of this hotel from 2 to 5 and all rooms are good . My exception would be they have some rooms with a gigantic Shaquille Oneal size bed and those rooms are my favorite .
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo