“great accomodation, excellent service”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

niall c
“great accomodation, excellent service”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Central location minutes from fields avenue close to all the bars and cafes. Safe and secure with private gates and a security guard. Craig and Nick gave me their mobile phone numbers and told me to ring them if I needed anything even if it was an issue downtown unrelated to my accommodation.

Even met the guys a few times for a pint, great experience, definitely going back and wont even look for alternative accommodation will just ring nick and give my dates.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing