“All-you-can-eat Sunday Buffet”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Served European, International and Filipino Dishes
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was invited to join two friends who eat at the Sunday buffet every week, as they enjoy the fresh, sliced Turkey. Today, I finally had the opportunity to join them.

The restaurant is nice, smoke free, and relatively quiet. The staff were attentive, but as in most Philippine restaurants, you have to call for service such as water refills and such. I was told once it is because the staff "doesn't want to bother you".

Started with the soup. Very tasty, lots of meat. Then to the salad; in my case no green salad, only potato and macaroni salad. I enjoyed both. And to the main dishes: sliced turkey first, along with chicken satay, fresh vegetables, spaghetti bolognaise (ok, but probably the worst part of the meal), and a few other small items that I can't remember.

For desert, fresh watermelon and a small square of cake. I wasn't impressed at all with their desert choices, but my companions were, so I attributed it to my being used to seeing MUCH more on desert bars.

Overall just under 800b with tip ($19). Free water is provided. Great getaway, and again, I'll mention "quiet" because it is always nice to get away from the noise for a while.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We've been here 3 times, on our third time we tried dinner buffet, same as before the atmosphere was relaxing, cleanliness are well maintained, buffet was great wide selection of food. The staff are very friendly and well trained. I recommend Sunday Roast the price is worth it, beef Angus is one of the best in buffet.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

super rooms and great price, always something to do here, swimming in their big pool, billiards, cultural shows, singing bar, catch a trike, jeep or clarktons service anywhere you want to go like sm, robinson or even subic, great hotel and mgmt staff, nick and noel the restaurant staff are very good at what they do!!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

While we are on vacation in Clarkton Hotel, we usually eat in Panorama Restaurant.
Breakfast buffet was good.
We spent our Valentines dinner here, the place was great, a romantic place.
Foods were fantastic, from appetizer to main entree the price were reasonable.
Staff were attentive specially the two guys.
Had a full and satisfied dinner date.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

It was a beautiful evening we had in Clarkton Restaurant, the buffet was great, there's a lot of food selection, the set up of tables and chairs are very comfy, lights are romantic. Staff were friendly but need to be more attentive.