Tripadvisor
Angeles City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Underwhelming service and food,good location.”

Kokomo's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #14 of 560 Restaurants in Angeles City
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Kokomo's Restaurant is the largest and most comprehensive in Angeles City. Our chefs and kitchen staff work round the clock to bring you superb food from around the world. We also do outside catering for special events and we offer take out and a delivery service. We have Scottish Dishes, American, Australian, Chinese, English, Thai, Italian, Malaysian, Mexican, Indian, Filipino, Ceylonese and French food to tempt you with 24 hours a day. We are one of the most affordable Hotel Restaurants favored by the local community and expats alike.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Underwhelming service and food.Staff joking together in front of me while I'm waiting to talk to them.Finally get the menu,then everyone else that came after me attended to first.

Eventually asked the manager and someone took my order,the Jack Daniels burger was barely warm,the crispy bun was hotter than the patty,the bacon tasted strange.At least the mango shake and fries was good.I receive better service at the calenderia.Perhaps this is a theme around walking street restos and bars,I do not know.

I'd only do drinks there since it's hard to mess up and if you look alot people do that too.Too bad,it's an ideal spot for people watching.
I did still tip.Just won't eat there again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (343)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

The best location but the philly cheese steak was terrible, (they added some weird gravy sauce to it) also the margarita I order tasted like it had almost no alcohol in it, maybe because using a cheap Filipino tequila.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Good view of walking street, food is western okay size, a little small but bigger than many in area; staff are not great girl took my beer her I'm just stepping out for smoke. However they have a smoking area inside. Coffee is pretty good. the beer is good too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Place has open air stools facing walking street. Plenty to watch. Food is ok. Breakfast is normal USA our Phillipine style. Family friendly.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Eat here twice enjoyed the food both times think I am going back tonite great spot to sit and watch the action litteraly go by