TripAdvisor
Angeles City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great 24 Hour Eating and drinking”
Review of Margarita Station

Margarita Station
Ranked #16 of 560 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Thai, International, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Margarita Station is a 24 hour restaurant and bar. Established in the early 90's it is one of the oldest eateries in the tourist district of Balibago/Fields Avenue. We serve breakfast 24 hours a day. We also serve American, Filipino, Thai, and a variety of other cuisines.
Reviewed December 13, 2018

Just a short stroll from Walking Street on Fields Ave. This place is open 24 hours a day. good selection of drink can be had whenever you like, so great place for an early beer for that hair of the dog morning.

the food is good quality and can have great sized portions, a great thing if you get the munchies.

Nice selection of American style food as well as a good selection of local filipino food (but pricey for local food). In general nice place to hang out fora Jumbo beef burger and a few beers to either start or end the evening with.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (404)

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

We take our little boy and eat here often. The girls love to help watch over him and the food is good. They have daily food specials and if your a people watcher its front row attraction. Families good in the back. The Margarita drinks are cold and brain freeze.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

I believe this is 24hr restaurant in a good position in Angeles city it kinda feels a bit enclosed with the metal meshing at the front there is a reason for it that's to stop the taunting and begging from passing people it don't stop them but it helps it's much better to go more inside
The menu is very reasonably priced I always just simply go for the eggs and toast simple but tasty it's always hits the spot well worth a visit every time

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

While visiting Angeles City in the Pampanga Province, I wanted to grab a bite to eat and went here on the recommendation of a friend.

From my observation and conversation, there were a lot of expats from the USA here. That has nothing to do with my overall review, but it did make me feel a bit comfortable with me visiting from the USA.

The service was okay. There were several times I tried to get the attention of one of the people working behind the bar and had to wait a few minutes for acknowledgement. The staff there were courteous and showed me that great Filipino hospitality when they attended to me.

The food was great. I ordered the Filipino dish, Chicken Adobo and it was absolutely scrumptious. I had two frozen margaritas and they both were strong and did the job. That was definitely a great save from the long wait time when I was trying to get the staff's attention.

I did not go to many other places in Angeles City because I was only there for a day and a half. I would definitely visit this place, again when I am in Angeles City, on the strength of the good food and drinks.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2018

I have been stopping in here for more years than I can count. you can always count on a visit to Margarita Station and consider it has a home base while visiting Clark.

Date of visit: October 2018