All reviews horse riding stayed here for one night lovely experience fruit market the hotel staff facilities sibayak cottage mt maintenance guide
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Good old hotel
Location easy to find and near to main road and fruit MARKET BERASTAGI
Peak of brastagi mt.Gundaling is also near
I didnt see much smile from staff but they give quite assistances to our inquiry
We stayed at unit F10
No air conditioner, but the weather there is already cooool
I think all unit is smoking room
Ammenities are fine
Breakfast not much on variant but tasted good

Additional note: I noticed when ive got home that I left my zippo lighter there. I called hotel to ask if Lost&Found have it, they said I should wait for them to call back but no call until i wrote this

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Hi.

I stay in berastagi hotel sibayak international,the room was good and facing to view of mt sibayak and sinabung.hotel is 4 star not so far from town the food was good.
If you wanna hiking sibayak volcano to see sunrise you can
contact
David ; +62 852-7090-1937 whatsapp)

Attention" dont book a tour guide from the agent the price will be more expensive.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for one night while on an organized tour of Sumatra. We had a standard cottage, which meant that we had a spacious room. Superficially, this hotel looks nice. But is is actually quite dumpy. The furniture was shabby, the drapes grimy. The area around the sink was cracked and black with mold--disgusting. Additionally, the drapes did not block out the bright lights in the compound so that our room was lit the entire night. Walls were so thin that we could hear the alarm go off in the room that abutted ours. We could also clearly hear all the laughter and shouting from rowdy guests in the compound that lasted until quite late at night.

The one dinner that was included in the price of room was decent, but the breakfast buffet was terrible. The staff did not do a good job at refilling the dishes so that we had a very limited choice in what we could eat. Moreover, the dining room was very crowded in the morning, and it was difficult to find a place to sit. It also appeared that we had to find our own napkins, cups and silverware since the girl who was busing the tables could not figure out how to reset a table for us. Who trains these people?

Clearly this hotel has seen better times, and is seriously in need of maintenance and updating. I only gave it a rating of Average our of pure kindness.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Honestly, the facilities weren't all that but the staff seriously made the stay at the hotel that much better. There was once where we nearly got lost in Medan but the hotel staff managed to coordinate things for us.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This is a comfortable hotel and must have been THE place to go years ago. Staff are courteous, friendly and do their best. The grounds are well maintained and offer many cool photo opportinities.

That said, renovatons and repairs are in order. Changing the mattresses will be a good idea too.

As for wi-fi in the rooms. What wi-fi in rooms? BTW the walls are thin which is great if you need an extra wake up call.

Room tip: Ask for a room not facing the road.
Date of stay: June 2018