Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$18
Travelocity$18
CheapTickets$18
Orbitz.com$18
Tripadvisor$18
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Booked my 7 nights at Tulamben with 14 dives. Price was excellent and the diving was so good. I ended up renting a camera for a couple of days and paid for an additional 2 dives. The accommodation was perfect, nice big room, perfect size balcony, the breakfast every morning was also delicious.
My dive guide was Kadek who was really helpful and a great person to dive with. Would dive with him any time and hope to do so again. We did a few early morning dives at sunrise which really was the right time to get out to the Liberty Wreck and see the big bumphead parrotfish, really amazing and it is so easy to walk across the road, put your gear on and straight into the water.
Tulamben Wreck divers is a very well run operation and they could not have been more helpful with everything they did for me, from the airport pick up and drop off, looking after my own dive gear, arranging things I wanted, right up to sorting out my bill for me, nothing was too hard and always sorted out with a smile
Tulamben reminds me a lot of the Bali I used to visit in the 80s, it is laid back and just the best place to chill out. Due to the recent goings on with Mt Agung and now the Lombok earthquakes, there couldn't be a better time to get there and do diving with minimum crowds.
Would recommend the diving in Tulamben and most certainly Tulamben Wreck Divers. Many thanks to Tony, Wayan and especially Kadek for a sensational diving holiday!

Room tip: The upper floor rooms with balcony have ocean & Mt. Agung views and the tradewinds to cool things off every afternoon.
Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank RelaxedAussie511
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I had a wonderful short stay here. Considering the price, you can't ask for more. There are two lovely pools from where you can get a great view of Mt. Agung and a delicious breakfast that is provided every morning. Since the hotel isn't overcrowded, it felt like having a private pool (as no one else was using them!). The room was a bit dark too dark for my personal preference, but the AC worked well and the bed was comfortable. There were plenty of towels provided (including beach towels) and the shower had good water pressure. There were a fridge and a free bottle of water provided. The staff were very friendly and helped me arrange comfortable transportation to Ubud. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good place to spend a couple of days for a fair price.

Room tip: Perhaps if I go back, I would upgrade the room to one with a mountain view
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Nice resort but in need of some maintenance. Decent breakfast and great coffee - flat white very good.
Can praise highly enough dive guide Wayan Giseh. Excellent location for easy access to the wreck but get in water early because of the crowds - can get very busy. Sadly the Jacks have moved on but barracuda and bump head parrot fish still around. Plenty of soft coral and fish life. Very nice relaxed dive. TWD Resort could do with upping its game though.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank SteveWhite_NZ
Reviewed June 7, 2018

There for the DIVING! The staff - restaurant, dive staff etc were all fantastic. The diving was excellent. Found the Resort restaurant menu a bit boring ... but there just isn't the range of choices in Tulamben as in some of the more touristy areas. Annoying that prices are listed in $$ - only find out later in $US despite not an American in sight! Why not just stick to the local currency?

Room tip: Small and close to the rest of the township and dive sites ... easy place to wander from very safely!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Diveski-Punk
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I visit Talumben every few years and absolutely love it there. None of the fast pace of Kuta just lay back, relax, chill and enjoy the diving.

My last visit in April 2018 Tony, the owner, treated me via an upgrade to one of the newer rooms - the penthouse no less with a view over Tulamben - plenty of room for 2 with a balcony, fully stocked bar fridge and great bath for relaxing with an ice cold Bintang. With two huge swimming pools you are almost assured of an after dive swim all to yourself.

The diving is first rate with an early morning dive on the Liberty Wreck before the crowds arrive and there are many other local shore dive sports to choose from with the dive guides all very knowledgeable and super helpful. A night dive on the wreck is a must. I gave my guide a list of what I wanted to photograph and he more than delivered on my request.

This is a must for all divers and underwater photographers by yourself of in a group I highly recommend Tulamben Wreck Divers Resort.

Date of stay: April 2018