The Tulamben Wreck Divers Resort is a fantastic place for divers of all levels. Situated just a short stroll across the road and toward the beach (3 min walk) from the USAT Liberty wreck is a great bonus (including the fact that they have porters who will transport your BCD and tank too and from the dive spots)
During my 5 nights stay there I completed my Wreck Specialty, Night Specialty, Deep Diver Specialty and Nitrox Specialty certifications and Erik (dive instructor) was brilliant. There wasn't a single thing that was an issue and his advise, instructions were magnificent.
The room I received at the resort (room 6) was massive and the view was amazing. My only complaint would be that the bed is a little hard for my liking.
The resort was having some work done as they are extending it with 4 new rooms and 2nd pool. Not at any time did the workers there disturb my sleep.
The stay also included breakfast which was onsite.
There is also a restaurant down the road owned by them and another location of rooms up the road too...
Having walked the length of the town I felt that Tulamben Wreck Divers had high quality equipment, staff/instructors that cared and strong safety protocols with their tanks etc. (something I was quite shocked by other shops/dive companies in that region).
Thank you Tony for your help in arranging my diving certification and to Erik for being a great instructor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Standard, Superior and Penthouse Rooms are at our dive centre hotel, right in the centre of Tulamben. Our Beachfront Villa Suites are about 1km out of Tulamben and we provide free scooters or car shuttle to get you to our dive centre and/or local restaurants for meals - breakfast is served at the villas. We recommend the Beachfront Villa Suites for guests who like very quiet accommodation. Both locations are set in tropical gardens with sparkling pools, modern and very clean. All rooms have air conditioning & ceiling fans, hot/cold water, fridge / mini Bar, tea and coffee making facilities, TV with DVD player for playing DVDs (there is no TV program) Our room rates include full, cooked, breakfast - we even have vegemite! Tulamben is a small village, about 3.5 hours from the international airport and famous tourist destinations such as Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud. The village is almost completely geared towards scuba diving - there is also some snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Tulamben Wreck Divers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulamben Wreck Divers Hotel Tulamben
- Tulamben Wreck Divers Resort Bali