Stayed at Tulamben wreck divers 3 times now. Once in a superior room and twice in the penthouses. The penthouse rooms are comfy and well set out you get a nice breeze come through in the afternoons and views of the sea. The staff are extremely friendly and always eager to help any request. In the afternoons massage ladies arrive and for approximately $9 aus you can get an hour long massage to heal those post dive muscles. After trying a number of other dive outfits around the area during numerous visits to Bali over the years I can say the dive shop is the most professional outfit in Tulamben and you can do any PADI certified courses there. If you are planning to dive the wreck it pays to get up early for the first dive of the day as these days the wreck can get very busy. All in all if your coming to Tulamben for diving or just to relax from the hussle and bussle of Kuta I highly recommend Tulamben wreck divers for your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Standard, Superior and Penthouse Rooms are at our dive centre hotel, right in the centre of Tulamben. Our Beachfront Villa Suites are about 1km out of Tulamben and we provide free scooters or car shuttle to get you to our dive centre and/or local restaurants for meals - breakfast is served at the villas. We recommend the Beachfront Villa Suites for guests who like very quiet accommodation. Both locations are set in tropical gardens with sparkling pools, modern and very clean. All rooms have air conditioning & ceiling fans, hot/cold water, fridge / mini Bar, tea and coffee making facilities, TV with DVD player for playing DVDs (there is no TV program) Our room rates include full, cooked, breakfast - we even have vegemite! Tulamben is a small village, about 3.5 hours from the international airport and famous tourist destinations such as Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud. The village is almost completely geared towards scuba diving - there is also some snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tulamben Wreck Divers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulamben Wreck Divers Hotel Tulamben
- Tulamben Wreck Divers Resort Bali