Positive experience for my 1st travel and dive experience in Bali. I traveled solo and had no dive buddies which posed no problems at all. This was my 1st stop in a multi destination dive trip lasting over 30days. I stayed 6 nites and did up to 5 dives a day including night dives. Great start to what was an awesome Indonesia dive vacation
Resort staff was very accommodating to my needs even though I arrived after hours, nearly midnight. Airport to resort transportation went smoothly. Accommodations were excellent, property manicured and maintained. Ocean front views even from garden bungalows. Outside open air covered dining hall.
Dive staff experienced and very knowledgeable and accommodating. Dive staff adjusting the dive schedule based on what I wanted to do. Water temp(78F) and visibility(35-100Ft) was much better than I expected. Dive guides sought out and located nearly all the critters I requested. Guides were caring and cautious of the fragile aquatic life.
I arranged to do several land based tours that I did on my final day as I traveled back to Denpasar to continue my travel plans. Excellent resort experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have all the ingredients to make your next dive vacation an experience you will always remember ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Scuba Seraya Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scuba Seraya Hotel Tulamben
- Scuba Seraya Resort Tulamben, Bali