We stayed at Scuba Seraya in October, and from start to finish had a amazing time. The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay fantastic. The dive staff were brilliant, and the house reef didn't disappoint. If diving here, I would recommend the liberty wreck, and for something a bit different, Amed and the Japanese wreck. Having said that both the house reef and other boat dives provided some excellent photography opportunties.
I travelled in a group of 14 underwater photographers, and we were all very well catered for. Can't fault the accommodation, facilities, staff or diving. I would definitely stay at Scuba Seraya again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have all the ingredients to make your next dive vacation an experience you will always remember ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Scuba Seraya Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scuba Seraya Hotel Tulamben
- Scuba Seraya Resort Tulamben, Bali