“Nothing Beats a good massage after a long day of diving!”
Review of Matahari SPA

Matahari SPA
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape day-to-day stresses in a welcoming and clean atmosphare. Professional therapists offers a full range of body treatments and SPA services with natural products and SPA-packages. Open from 10:00-22:00 hrs. We offer two times per week YOGA Class and everybody can join against a fee. On Monday and Friday from 18:00-19:00 hrs. On request also available on other days and other times.
Singapore, Singapore
“Nothing Beats a good massage after a long day of diving!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

during my stay in Tulambem, i didnt expect to find any message place around here as this is a pro diving place. but much to my delight, i found this small yet cozy and comfortable spa center in Matahari.

When i enter the place, i was greeted by 2 kind and nice ladies who bring me some nice sweet ginger tea before leading me to a room for a massage. the room was in a comfortable light settings, filled with relaxing tune of Balinese music in the background. the massage was done by a experienced masseur, so relaxing that i drift into my sleep right after 10 mins when it started.

the prices was very reasonable and the quality is there, i would recommend anyone to give this place a try when they visit Tulambem.

Visited September 2013

216 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 231 helpful votes
“Good spa in Tulamben”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We chose to visit this spa after a long day snorkelling around Amed and Tulamben. The spa was staffed by two ladies which made it quite inconvenient when someone turned up to ask a question since one of them would need to go and deal with it causing there to be a temporary pause in either my wife's or my treatments. The treatments themselves were very good. My wife enjoyed her facial and I enjoyed my massage. Both of them were reasonable priced. Definitely recommended as a spa in Tulamben.

Visited August 2013
divetulamben, Owner at Matahari SPA, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear guests,
thanks a lot for share your opinion about our SPA with other holidaymakers and also for your important feedback to us.
We found a solution that our guests will not be disturbed again during the treatmant.. We really want our guests can enjoy the time and relax in our SPA with our professional therapists.
Have a good time and may be we can welcome you again when you are in Tulamben.
Suci (owner)
BKK
“Best spa in Tulamben”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very nice spa, at a excellent price.
So wonderful that my girl friend and I will fly back to do spa,
Be back soon in 1 month!
If you go to Tulamben, Don't miss Matahari spa!

Visited May 2013
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super SPA”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We made Holidays in Tulamben and found the Matahari SPA. Perfect ambiente and excellent therapists. Very resonable prices. We went every day because not so many things to do in Tulamben. Only diving, SPA, Relaxing..... We tried all the therapist and they are all very good and all have different specialities. Best you tell before what you like. Only relaxing massage or little bit stronger. And if you have problems they also will really care.

Visited February 2013
Bali, Indonesia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent masseuse”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Here is my experience with Matahari spa. I was there to take my deep dive course. After have first dive in the morning and have refreshment at the swimming pool, i felt like have very bad headache and my stomach feel really pain. I have to postpone my course. And one of the guest said, why don't you try massage. I felt really bad that time, and just want go back to my room. But anyway im turn around and go to the spa, I was thinking probably I need relax after my intense class. I was really surprise. She just incredible. After 1 hour massage....you will not believe it. Im ready for my next dive which is deep dive. The Dive instructor was surprise and keep asking me if im sure to continue my course? I said YES....I felt absolutely good, and all my headache and my stomach pain are gone. Since that, as soon as I get there I need go to spa and have some massage. The staff are really nice, clean massage room, aroma therapy oil smell really good that make you feel like in deferent zone.
I thing you need massage after dive and long ride.Thank you Matahari Spa. We be back....for sure.

Visited December 2012