“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bali Scuba Course
Ranked #5 of 22 Tours in Tulamben
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private diving courses, PADI certification courses, shore, boat and wreck diving, night diving in Tulamben, Amed and other areas including USS Liberty Shipwreck, Coral garden and other.Make diving your lifestyle with Made Sutama.
Gütersloh, Deutschland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I completed our Advanced Open Water with Made beginning of March and we were very happy with him! He is a very nice, calm and fun person, who not only taught us the advanced techniques but in addition also combined the practical learning with some awesome dives. He makes you feel at ease under water, checking on you on a regular basis in a very relaxed and calm way, alerting you when he spots something interesting under water (and boy he has an eye for tiny lifeforms), so that you can really enjoy your dives while feeling safe and in good hands the whole time!!!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank MartyMcFly71

Bali, Indonesia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The best instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been warking with Made for 4 years in Tulamben (Seraya) and he is the best instructor the i had.
if you are looking to do your open water or advanced course, dont hesitate. Made is the right and the best choice.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ren1973
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Problem solved”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I completed my open water certification under the one on one tuition of Made.
I had a bad experience close to 20 yrs previously.This had played on my mind for the past 20yrs.Being a keen water sport person my whole life(surfing,snorkelling,waterskiing etc)I set myself the goal of completeing a diving course.I did not inform Made of my problem thinking the easy escape of a pool session would cure me.How wrong I was.I could not settle into breathing properly and destroyed nearly a tank of air.I left the pool session fatigued panicked and ready to quit.
Made finished that session to let me settle and made the extra time to come and talk with me outside of the training.His experience and skills,not just as a scuba instructor,but as a bit of a psychiatrist so to speak,enabled me to finish the course.
Made altered the program and had me breathing and diving and totally being addicted within ten minutes the next morning.
This leaves me fulfilled in the fact that I conquered a huge 20yr old mental block and can finally enjoy this new world I have been introduced to.
So I found Made's services to be well beyond just an instructor.There was also extra time outside of the course requirements where Made and his crew took the time and efforts to make my stay and experience awesome.
I will be back!

2 Thank Philbud777
Jakar, Bhutan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A whole new world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came in a group of 6 for our first dive at Tulamben. Pak Made and his team looked after us and we had so much fun, we couldn't ask for a better team. They are all very experienced and attentive about everyone's safety. He speaks excellent English, I will definitely recommend him to my friends and families.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank wanderlusttttt
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We finished our Open Water Certification with Made. He made the experience both informative and fun. Made was attentive and careful to make sure we fully understood the skills we needed. Above the water he was accommodating and fun. In the water he was everything you'd want from an instructor. Firm but always polite and attentive. We had so much fun with him that even though we were supposed to spend the night at a different hotel, we booked a night at the place he took us diving just so we could hang out with him and chat about diving and life. First rate experience all the way around.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank jeffreykrocks
made s, Owner at Bali Scuba Course, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience.I am very pleased to read that overall you are impressed with the quality of the services and your diving experience.I believe that this feedback will be used as an encouragement for my self to consistently improve the quality of the services.Once again thank you and i am looking forward to welcome you back for the next wonderful diving experience.

Kind Regards