Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
All great!

Took advance course package and love it. It was convenient for a solo diver as there was pick up... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2022
ririelvia
Bandung, Indonesia
via mobile
Fabulous macro diving

We travelled to Matahari Tulamben after seeing the fantastic nudibranch photos posted on Instagram... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2022
PhilB2978

All reviews liberty wreck sea creatures didi marie eda dive instructor drop specialty advance
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018

I stayed there for 3 nights and had great diving experience. I also had my night dive course there which was great because I got to see giant bump head during my night dive one day after the course. One of dive leader offered me optional boat dive. Some of house reef dives can get crowded by divers, but on boat dive there were other divers around. I highly recommend the boat dive and night dive there.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank EijiM3
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I took my SSI Advance license here.. My Insturctor, Didi, very friendly and patient when teaching us, also their schedule is very flexible, you can make by your own..

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Richard_Wijaya
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I am sad to write this review because from finding the website and getting such amazing and quick responses from Succi I was to be disappointed by the dive Centre. This place is off the beaten track on the north eastern side of Bali in Tulamben.. the resort itself has a heap of potential and I feel it could use a good clean up. The on site restaurant has an unbeaten easterly view for your early morning coffee but sadly the food was below average.
The dive Centre is poorly managed, paperwork all over the place, no real certification checks and a general feeling that it was an after thought.
The dive guides on the whole were friendly but my experience started off very badly with poor Organisation that my first date bed is not take place. The dive sites themselves are hidden gems with so much to offer and it’s sad to say that the developers be culture amongst the team is bad as touching, poking and poor buoyancy was very visible.
Succi, you have an amazing opportunity at an incredible location and I so wish to return to a well organized dive Centre at they very least.
All the staff are very friendly and generally very helpful but I think you could use a strong hand to get things in order.

Date of experience: June 2018
Suci K, Owner at Matahari Tulamben Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

I am sure you can imagine I am not happy about your review. But thanks for your advices. Sad we didnt talk about that when you are here. I more love guests which give me a chance to fix problems.... Anyway: thanks for stay with us. Suci and the TEAM

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Bad experience for our first ever dive. Instructror was a nice guy but didn't make us feel safe, and for me the equipment never quite worked properly. (Most note here that we both were more scared than normal so might be our fault, however i think it's a mix of both...)

Date of experience: September 2018
Suci K, Owner at Matahari Tulamben Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Very sad to see your feedback. Actually we try hard that even people which cannot swim can try scuba diving and see the USAT Liberty Wreck and our own underwater project "Suci Place" in front. Normally it works very well and the guests are happy. But when you have been more scared than normal maybe it would be a better decision to skip this experience. And in this case we could avoid a bad rating from you, smileee... ;-)
But anyway: thank you to stay with us and mention also it might be your fault and all is mixed up).
Have a good time and greetings from Suci and the TEAM

Reviewed August 29, 2018

All the Dive Center & resort's staff was very nice. They can provide you with all the request. However, Suci was a nice owner easy to talk and easy to deal with.

Date of experience: August 2018