All reviewsother guestsoutdoor showergreat wifibeautiful gardenbungalowmassagedivemetersac
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Very nice welcome from the host even we have arrived very late (ar 10 PM) she still there waited for us. The room it self very nice and cozy. It has outdoor shower with little garden, its does make you feel like you having shower in the nature, however, head of the rainfall shower urgently need to be fix, its leak and spread water everywhere.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

We loved our stayed here. The villa is excellent for couples compared to the more diver oriented resorts in Tulamben.

They have very attentive and helpful staff. However apart from the owner, the staff speak very basic English and the guests need some patience.

The villa only has five rooms and therefore is private and secluded. The rooms are not huge but you have a good sized balcony with comfortable seating and a wall of 7' ornamental heliconia to provide privacy without feeling boxed in.

The pool is beautiful with great foliage, flowers and birds. Great WiFi too for those needing connections to family and friends.

They can arrange almost anything for the guest and we had good massages arranged at the villa.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Big and clean rooms. Fairly priced. Quiet and away from the main street. Daily dinner is a nice touch for the guests. Minabali is a good place to wind down after a long diving day. Road access is a little bad, but not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tungky
Reviewed April 30, 2017

The Minabali Bungal'lo is a hidden gem, close to the wonderful beach and the village.
The whole resort is very well maintained and clean.
All rooms are different with love to the details.
Also the restaurant is very good and the food delicious.
The host helps you with many trip recommendations and other requests.
Really worth a stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Beat9935
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

I was expecting good things from this property but the hype of previous reviews does not live up to the current reality.

It is true that the pool and gardens are lovely but the rooms are clearly showing wear & tear. Although we were the only guests staying at the property we were given a room behind the reception area which appeared to be inferior to the separate garden bungalows (even though I had previously emailed to advise that we were celebrating a special birthday).

I did query the room type & the noise factor when we first checked in as it was situated behind the reception/dining area but the staff were quite insistent that it would be ok. Also just a note that if you advertise a TV/DVD player as a room facility, please ensure that this is in fact what is included in the room (it was not)

The breakfast offered was the worst I have eaten in all my visits to Bali over the years. You are not asked what you would like for breakfast, you are just given what is on offer that day. So on my first morning I was offered "bread"! It was only when I insisted that I wanted eggs that the young girl offered to cook this up. The next morning wasn't much better as we were given fried stale bread (supposed to be french toast?).

We are not picky travellers but it was pretty obvious that the staff weren't going out of their way for us. This may have been because we were the only guests there at the time. More to the point the lack of motivation was probably due to the owner being away in France for several months.

Do yourself a favour and stay at Toya villas next door instead (immaculate bungalows and sensational ocean views). Well at least until Minabali's owner is back on deck. I have to say this was a really disappointing experience due to a lack of interest from their staff.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple