“Very happy customers!”
Review of Aqua Dive Paradise

Aqua Dive Paradise
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Tulamben
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located just onshore from the world famous USST Liberty ship wreck. We offer diving, snorkeling and accommodations just steps away from the wreck site. Our local, professional guides will take you to the best dives available in the Tulamben area.Tulamben Divers is a small shop with an attached homestay. The Divers that want the best experience come dive with us and they keep coming back!
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We did couples dives at the liberty wreck in the same day. Great dives with knowledgeable staff. We rented underwater camera and dIvemaster took some nice shots with turtles and other cool stuff together with us. Great prices comparing to other companies. When we contacted them by email, they replied literally on minutes time. Professional service, very satisfied. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had 2 excellent dives with these guys and they were extremely professional. My wife is relatively new to diving but our guide `Roman` put her fears to rest and made her feel comfortable diving the wreck.

All in, a fantastic experience!

2  Thank FerretfaceLondon
Reviewed May 13, 2013

By reading a review from Trip Advisor, I managed to reserved a time for diving @ Tulamben with ADP. First reach there, honestly I was astonished with the appearance of their crew when i arrived. LOLs..

Made and Nyoman Budiarsa are our dive masters that accompanied us. (thanks man for the great job and companion - miss to hang out and dive with u guys again)

this is the first time of my life to go deep down to the sea.
I was not scared instead I enjoyed it to the max with the helpful and easy-going ADP crew.

For the price it offered, I believe that is the exceptionally worth it.

Regarding the diving, overall satisfied. what I am regret is that I can't dive longer for the second time.

Next time I will be better. I promised.

Thank you ADP. See you guys again next time when we are there.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

In my second visited at tulamben, always have great experience with all ADP crews. They delivered service excellent (such as a detail explanations, quick serve,extremely professional and patience tutorial for beginner,
).They also provide a great friendships. Thanks so much guys..terima kasih bli . Wait for my next and friends visit to tulamben - niah sby

1  Thank niahprasetya
Reviewed March 27, 2013

While cycling the island with a friend we ran into way to many businesses and individuals who viewed us as a quick source of cash. This is what we expected to find here but were pleasantly surprised to find a quality dive shop with great dive masters. They were extremely professional and friendly. It was my first time diving and was so much fun that I ended up doing 2 dives around the wreck. Alex wa very straight forward with us at all times and my dive master, Roman, was a great instructor and leader. Great first time diving experience.
My friend is advanced open water certified and also said he was surprised at the quality of the dive as well as the amazing scenery surrounding the wreck. It's a must do for the traveler that can't afford to stay at the more expensive dive resorts around.

3  Thank Matt T