“Professional and friendly divers!”
Review of Aqua Dive Paradise

Aqua Dive Paradise
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Tulamben
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located just onshore from the world famous USST Liberty ship wreck. We offer diving, snorkeling and accommodations just steps away from the wreck site. Our local, professional guides will take you to the best dives available in the Tulamben area.Tulamben Divers is a small shop with an attached homestay. The Divers that want the best experience come dive with us and they keep coming back!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional and friendly divers!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

I spent five days with Aqua and really enjoyed my time there. It is a small place and the staff are all friendly so it feels nice and personal. The diving is fantastic and the staff are great during the surface time.
Clean rooms with a lovely breakfast. Totally relaxed and enjoyable time diving.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Thanks ;)”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wonderful dive with Nyoman & his team!
Really safe, awesome diver master and cheap.
The equipment is a really good quality, they can take pictures of your dive, and they always looking after you.
If you want to do your 1st diving or if you use to dive don't hesitate, this is the best place in Tulamben!

And if you love guitar ask Nyoman between your dive, he is an amazing guitar player! ;)

I will be back! ;)

Sole

“Thank you guys :-)”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I spend 5 days with aqua dive paradise. I really enjoy my time with da people how works there. Really nice and funny dives.
The people are like a family friendly.
I also like to spend my time with the Balines guys. They showed me the easy live from Bali.
Thank you so much and I'll come back again.

Jimbaran, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional Diving, Cheap and Clean Accomodation and Family-Feeling”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Very professional Diving-Instructors, all of them speak English fluently. Loved to stay in the very clean and cheap Homestay with big beds, western-toilet and mosquito-net. Thank you for the Fish-BBQ, playing guitar and drinking some Arrack. Love this place, I can´t wait to come back there.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ber S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and friendly local people”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

There are very nice and clean rooms.The staff is absolutely fantastic; very nice and friendly people. All dives incl the Introductory dives are amazing. We absolutely recommend this place!Don't miss out on this one ;)

1 Thank BBandBJ