Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $63.58
from $517.08
from $172.37
2,979 results
All reviews open water course advanced adventurer liberty wreck diving experience explained everything special thanks great instructor marine life an amazing experience making sure two days thank you very much diving school diving course coral gardens fish felt safe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It eas incredible underwater diving experience, with cool diving sites and great time with the best master instructor Kevin! He is friendly and professional, you can learn a lot and finally fully understand how things work underwater. Also, he uses fun techniques to teach, puts a high effort for you to enjoy your learning, respect your wishes,and I highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent two days with Dive Concept Tulamben for open water and advance open water. The people there are really friendly and professionnal, they know perfectly well the area. The center is located right in front of the beach where there is Coral Garden and the famous USAT Liberty Wreck. They drive you there in two minutes, it's verry easy and convenient ! My instructor, Yogi, a verry friendly balinese guy have such a great experience of Tulamben and the underwater area that made my experience confortable and unforgettable ! I highly recommand this club !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time scuba diving. Even though I was very nervous, Vladka was patient and encouraged me to discover the beauty of the ocean and keep going.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent 4 great in Amed, diving full time! I loved the service provided by Dive concepts and highly recommend them.

I dove mostly with their Dive shop in Tulamben, but also a little with the Amed branch. They provide free transport between both centers.

This review is my impression of both branches, but given that I was in Tulamben for most of the dives.

*WHAT I LIKED*
- Price
Dive concepts seems to be, by far, the MOST AFFORDABLE DIVE CENTER IN THE REGION, the price per dive being (as I write) 300,000 RP. I also took my Nitrox certification there, and it was very cheap compared to elsewhere.

- Quality
The affordable price in any case compromises on the quality of their service. Their equipment is good quality and their staff is very knowledgeable and professional.

The infrastructure in the Tulamben branch is also good. As Tulamben is less developed than Amed, that branch provides affordable accommodation and a small but good restaurant

- Free Nitrox!
yes, 300,000 RP per dive with free nitrox

- Friendly people
The people and the environment itself was very friendly.

- Free transport
They provide free transport from Amed to Tulamben and vice versa.

*SPECIAL THANKS*
Special thanks to Vladka, with whom I did almost all my dives! She was very professional and found many of the animals I wanted to see. I owe many of the good pictures I took to her!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic coaching by Mr yogi. Patient and helpful despite me being a first time diver. Assist well when I had a panic attack in the water. Would recommend him to other fellow divers whom are keen in diving.