Review Highlights
You've got to do the night wreck dive with Budi!

Reviewed 2 days ago
JoSki32
Lexington, SC
Discovery Scuba Diving

Reviewed 3 days ago
MichielTheunis
Lommel, Belgium
via mobile

All reviews open water liberty wreck advanced adventurer budget accommodation day trip marine life surface interval per night nusa lembongan wet suits mola mola safety stop nice staff special thanks diving sites coral gardens diving course
Reviewed 2 days ago

We had a group of four, and we went during the day with Koman on the Liberty wreck dive to see the fish, and coral and other marine life. it was so exciting to see an amazing variety of lobsters, and groupers and too many fish and coral varieties to name.

But it was my first night dive and I thought I would be frightened, but Budi was amazing, at times holding my arm during a current, and checking in frequently on my status and air. He gave us signals to use. I absolutely felt safe and loved seeing eels, bumphead fish, lobsters, and many more critters that were much more active at night. I can't praise the operation enough, and highly recommend it.

Dive C, Guest Relations Manager at Dive Concepts, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hi JoSki32,

It is a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed and felt safe during your night dive with us.
It is our purpose also to keep our instructors and dive masters paying attention on our divers' safety, fun, and more love to marine life!

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to dive with you again! :)

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I went to Dive Concepts for my very first dive. I was getting a decent briefing from my instructor Coline and she calmed me down before going into the water. On the first dive we did some beginner excercises and she gave me all the time I needed to adapt to the water and circumstances. After doing this dive, we had a short break on the shore with some refreshments. The second dive we went for the USS Liberty wreck. Coline guided me through a part of the wreck and showed me some fish and coral. This was the perfect start of my scuba diving carreer!

Hello MichielTheunis,

Congratulation for your first dive!
We are glad that you took the challenge to try Scuba diving and love it!
Sure it will be a pleasure also for our instructor to know that you enjoyed your dive with her.

Hope to see you again both underwater and on the surface! :)

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Had an amazing dive with Dive Concepts. Incredible value for the price! The gear was great, the briefing and setup before the dive was educational (more than I get at other places even), and the people there were super chill and friendly. Would totally recommend it! Budi, our dive master, was the coolest! Always chill, patient, and easy going while making sure we did everything safely. Helped me get some great GoPro pictures. Even the drivers to and from our hostel in Amed were great. Overall, WONDERFUL experience for an even better price! Probably my favorite dive so far.

Dive Concepts B, Guest Relations Manager at Dive Concepts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi thank you for your nice reviews.
We happy that you enjoyed the dives with Budi.
See you in the next trip.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Very good dive Centre and reasonable prices. I highly recommend diving with BUDI as a dive master, we had good time and amazing dives.

Dive Concepts B, Guest Relations Manager at Dive Concepts, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi thank you for your nice review.
Hope you enjoyed the time during your dive here with us , especially with Budi.
See you next time in the future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had three dives and transfers from Kuta. Dive master from the day was yoko, he was great nothing too much trouble and he took some amazing photographs to make the trip even more memorable. Very reasonably priced and highlight of my trip.

Dive Concepts B, Guest Relations Manager at Dive Concepts, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hi Ian thank you for your feedback.
Hope you enjoyed your day trip with us yesterday.
Yes Yoko is a really good divemaster and also underwater photographer.
It was amazing trip that you can dive with him since he has been here for 14 years and more than 10.000 dives.
Look forward to seeing you in the next trip.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had 2 fun dives few days ago and I can recommand Dive Concept.
I stayed in Amed, and they sent me a free pick up to Tulamben.
Yannick, who runs the place, is really friendly, and its teams are very professional.
I want to highly recommand Budi for diving, as he is very professional and make sure everything goes smooth all the time!!
While I was there, I also overheard a dive instructor (Adrien) with its students (SSI level 1), and he was very diligent, which is usually a sign of very professional instructor.
Of course, this is a personal opinion, and when it comes to diving, you have to do your own due diligence of the dive shops.
When you are around, don't hesitate to pop by Dive Concept shop to get your own feeling.
Last but not least, the price of their fun dives are very competitive (300k for one dive, 870k for 3dives, 1.4m for 5dives).

Dive Concepts B, Guest Relations Manager at Dive Concepts, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi , thank you for your awesome feedback.
We are happy that you have enjoyed your dive with us here.
Hope we will meet again in the next of your trip!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I did my Open Water certificate with Adrien. The first day he was in reception and kindly took the time to explain me about the course. He is French but speaks English without any problem, and is able to switch from English to French easily, as there was a French student during my theory lessons. Knowledgeable, profesional, kind and friendly, Adrien has the patience to teach and repeat concepts until you understand. He motivates you to try again and again if you do something wrong, like while learning the exercises under the water, and helps you to be calm if you feel anxiety when breathing whilst diving. Thank you Adrien for your teachings and making it possible, also to the rest of the team, Yogi for the Discovery lessons, and the centre, I only went there 3 days but already felt homely as it wasn't crowded.

Hello Victoria,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
We are really happy that we were able to help you feel safe and comfortable underwater and enjoy your course after your previous experience with Yogi.
Our all instructor are speaking french , english and spanish.
Once again congratulation for your open water course. Finally you have made it!
We definitely look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We prebooked 6 dives over 2 days in Tulamben and Amed, plus return transfers both days from Jimbaran, but after the drive there realising it took 3 hours each way decided on a whim to stay the night. They redid our entire package to make it as cheap as possible which was really appreciated.

We stayed in an airconditioned ensuite room which was great, staff very friendly, patient and professional, nice little restaurant onsite, dives pretty good despite only 5m visibility, also did a refresh for confidence.

Would dive with them again, and perhaps spend a few days in Tulamben next time!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Certainly would recommend this dive center to people who wants to do their dive certification or fun dive session in Tulamben. Great staff, very well equiped supplies and gears, superb location, amazing dive masters!!!!

Had the privillege to dive with Budi: he is a great photographer (all my pictures are taken by him), Nico (he is very communicative, never missed to pointed out to me every kind of fish we encountered by hand signal) and Yoko (he is very good at briefing, slow paced explaination on pre dive), they’re all really are the best at making sure the safety and comfort of every diver.

Special thanks to Dee who helped responding to all my emails while enquiring for the dive trips. She arranged everything prior my arrival to Tulamben.

Last but not least, Yoyok, the driver who picked up and took me to the airport, he was like a tour guide..accompanied me to some spots with breathtaking view on the surface of the small village. Definitely will come back again in the future! Next trip, I will try to dive in Nusa Lembongan. Of course with Dive Concepts.

Hello Yuqqeu,

Thank you for your nice feedback here.
We are so happy that you have enjoyed your dives with us during 2 days here.
It was a pleasure having you with us and we are already looking forward to your next visit.
Hope we can see each other soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We made 2 dives: USS Liberty and the drop-off. We saw great animals and the ship was also a beautiful experience.

Good organized with pick up At Hotel and also at the dive Station.

The dive-master Bertrand was friendly, explained everything well: still Perfect.

Hi Christian ,
Thank you for your feedback we are appreciate.
It was pleasure for us to have you guys diving with us here.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and hope see you again in the future.