“Great Family Friendly Diving”
Review of Dive Concepts

Dive Concepts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Dive Concepts!!If you look for a friendly, relax PADI dive centre, you are at the right place. Our team of experienced Instructors and Dive Masters will be pleased to accompany you during your stay.If you've never been diving before, no worries! What about a Discover Scuba Diving. (2 dives included one on the Liberty Wreck)You want to get certified? We offer all the PADI and SSI courses from Open Water to Dive Master.You're already certified? We can welcome you in our resort or organise day trips, which allow you to enjoy our amazing dive sites.We can teach in English, French and Spanish. We are looking forward to dive with you
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great Team at Dive Concepts. Was recommended by an Indonesian Tour guide who is a friend. Two dives in one day the Liberty wreck and the Coral Garden. Some of us dived others snorkeled. They had equipment and advice for both. Was great value, friendly and will defiantly go back. Would recommend it for any family. The team of Rico, Bruno and our DM Yogi were excellent very friendly and helpful. Check them out the best on that coast.
Martin Fahey

"special thanks"
in 8 reviews
"awesome instructor"
in 4 reviews
"i highly recommend this place"
"these guys"
in 13 reviews
"taking care"

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I came to Dive Concepts for almost 2 weeks and just LOVED IT! Did 20 fun dives which were just superb: USAT Liberty wreck, Coral Garden, boat dives, night dives.. sharks, turtles.. Divemaster Wayan was fantastic,best DM which I have ever had in 150+ dives. He was so excited about every single dive, and not just doing 45min plus round, what made diving really exceptional.
Instructors were extremely passionate even in the busiest days.Lady name Sara was always super friendly, with a huge smile and ready to help/answer every single question,or help to arrange further travelling plans.
Food was really great and not pricey (fresh juice for 1dol??). I stayed in a standard fan room, which was way more than I expected for 10dol/night : with Mount Agung view, big terrace, comfortable, big bed and private bathroom. Did not feel any need for an a/c,fan was just fine.
At the beginning I was little bit worried of getting bored,but it seems that Dive Concepts attracts very passionate,open and diving loving people.
I highly recommend this place for everybody who LOVES DIVING!!!

1  Thank Migle Z
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We dived with dive concept. Thy offered dives at less than half the price they asked at our resort. They're not situated right off the beach, but it does not matter. Our stuff was driven or carried to the site every time. All their gear is new and seems well maintained. Guides are friendly, but will let you know if you did something wrong (as they should)

Guides are not always as good to show you the stuff worth seeing as you might hope for and often seem to be mindlesly swimming the same route as they've done a hundred times before.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

An excellent diveshop! Last month I did my openwatercourse here and I had a great instructor, Fabien. The people are really professional and so patient. The shipwreck is absolutely beautiful and Kubu Monkey is like you have jumped in an aquarium!
Now I am travelling with my boyfriend and he really wanted to try diving. We came back to the shop because I knew this shop and because of the good instructors. My boyfriend did the scuba discovery dive and he loved it! We had a clean room aswell and the food is really good.

I dove now at a lot of places but this shop is so far the best!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 9, 2013

In the beginning I was only here to finish my Open Water Course that I had previously started in another Dive Concept in Nusa Lembongan.
Fabien was my instructor from beginning to the end and he has been a very good teacher. Friendly, calm and patient.
In the end I decided to stay longer and do my Advanced Course. All the staff is very friendly and with all the divers there is a very good atmosphere around.

The Night Dive on the USAT Liberty Reck was just amazing, you can't get enough of diving this spot and every time is a new discovery. The adventure dive on the wreck was very interesting too, going through the holes and stuff. A bit challenging yet exciting! Coral Garden is another good spot too with a lot of activity and beautiful natural and artificial corals. This place doesn't lack of things to see and you could easily stay a week there.

There is not much to do on the main road. Hotels, diving center and restaurant mainly. Though you could easily rent a motorbike and drive to Amed or hike Gunung Agung. The region is very beautiful, rice fields, black sand beaches etc...

Accommodation is the dormitory was very simple but cheap, good deal for the lonely traveller out there ;) There is food available on site, all prepared -with love?- by the lovely local girls. Otherwise many Warung around, I recommend the one close to the Liberty dive spot. Cheap as chips and good portions.

Anyway I highly recommend Dive Concept, no matter what your level of diving is. Apparently for some people, it is the best diving spot of Bali. Check it out and see for yourself ;)