“Service with a smile!!”
Review of Wayan Restaurant

Wayan Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Tulamben
Cuisines: International
Description: I stayed in Tulamben for over a week and was amazed to see that on Trip Advisor only one restaurant is in the listings. I would like to add some restaurants in Tulamben to help future visitors to choose where to heat
Reviewed April 14, 2013

While staying at the Mimpi Resort we were searching for better food & service during our stay here. Well, we found it at the Wayan! The food was wonderful, the ambiance was there and the service...what can I say...we were pampered and our every wish was taken care of! Great job Wayan, after the terrible Mimpi, this was what we needed to boost our spirits & tummies!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Prices are competitive, but skip the Bebek Betutu (boiled duck) which must be ordered a day in advance. Typical standard of food in this area - nothing to shout about.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The power was out but the food was cooking! Great food, the menus around town are identical, but the food here was good and the value excellent. They had a TV which people seemed to like, but I was content reading a book and no one rushed me out when I was finished eating.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

a fairly good selection of both Indonesian and western style foods. Nothing too exciting but it is nice enough.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The service was good, the food was tasty--we had nasi goreng and mie goreng (fried rice and fried noodles) and it was very cheap. The staff doesn't mind if divers come in dressed in towels or wetsuits which is great if you're interested in a quick snack before heading back out for a dive. Definitely recommend it.