The rooms are sparse but good enough and the grounds are well appointed. There are two pools that are well maintained. A shore dive is $30 US a tank and you have to go with a dive master. It does get cheaper the more dives you buy, but I felt that was pricey for what it was. I did not dive with them but have dived the Liberty in the past- in my opinion, not world class. I would shop around for tank prices in Tulamben if I was to dive it again. The food is OK and reasonably priced.
The people at the front desk were rather terse and not very helpful, so if you have any issues or questions, you're kind of on your own- or just walk down to the water to another hotel and ask them.
The wifi was too weak to load a page or send/receive emails while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive Resort in the heart of Tulamben, Bali. Close to the USAT Liberty Shipwreck. We have 32 clean air-conditioned rooms ranging from Standard Resort Rooms through Deluxe, Family & Luxury Garden Cottages, all with ensuite bathrooms. Three large swimming pools in a quiet garden setting. New large restaurant and dive preparation areas. Join our Underwater Photo friendly dive guides to see and photograph the best of Tulamben's dive sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liberty Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Dive Hotel Tulamben
- Liberty Dive Resort Tulamben, Bali