It has been a pleasure to have worked with the owner Wayan to make this group trip possible at Liberty Dive Resort. From the moment we stepped in, we knew that it was paradise. The cottages are well maintained, friendly and helpful people all surrounding us. One evening, we hanged our clothes out to dry when it suddenly rained. We saw the staffs running towards all cottages to bring the guests' dry/half dried clothings back to their balcony. It was impressing and they deserve a pat on their shoulders. What more can we say, but to appreciate them more.
We did 5 dives within the 3 days and the 2 dive guides allocated to us are extremely helpful people. We felt very secure and they are our pillars. We felt very sad when left the place and proceed to Kuta. What we have now are those lovely moments and lovely picture taken at the resort. We miss Liberty Dive Resort very much and will plan to return in September 2013.
Thank you to owner Mr. Wayan, Our dive guides - John, Made, Jinc and everyone !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive Resort in the heart of Tulamben, Bali. Close to the USAT Liberty Shipwreck. We have 32 clean air-conditioned rooms ranging from Standard Resort Rooms through Deluxe, Family & Luxury Garden Cottages, all with ensuite bathrooms. Three large swimming pools in a quiet garden setting. New large restaurant and dive preparation areas. Join our Underwater Photo friendly dive guides to see and photograph the best of Tulamben's dive sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liberty Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Dive Hotel Tulamben
- Liberty Dive Resort Tulamben, Bali