Old style resort with very basic rooms. Everything felt damp and smelled musty as no ventilation in the rooms. No ceiling fans only very rattly airconditioner. Dive and snorkelling straight from resort- great location for this. Restaurant was fine and in a great spot overlooking the sea. Spa was really great- best massages we have had in a long time. If you want a bit more comfort it would be worth paying more to stay at Mimpi resort next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With direct access to the beach, Matahari Tulamben Dive Resort & SPA offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant with stunning ocean views. Free Wifi Hotspot. The Dive Center provides convenient access to the Coral Garden and only 5 minutes walk to the USAT Liberty Wreck. Enjoy relaxing massages and beauty treatments in the lovely SPA.The homely Balinese-style rooms are all with private bathroom and equipped with either air conditioning or a fan. The low cost standard rooms have only cold water.The resort offers free parking, motorbike rental and laundry service as well as a tour desk for trip planning (included climbing).Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at beach restaurant, which serves appetising Seafood, Balinese Specialities, Indonesian and International cuisine.Transfer time from Ngurah Rai International Airport to Tulamben is 2,5 hrs and is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Tulamben Hotel Tulamben
- Matahari Hotel Tulamben
- Matahari Tulamben Hotel Bali
- Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA Bali