“Excellent”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
The Bedroom 4
The Pool
Bathroom Bedroom 2
Bathroom Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We were here for our 1st Wedding anniversary. The villa was absolutely lovely and very spacious, Closer to shops and restaurants. Staff are delightful and very polite and welcoming. Highly recommended.

Mar 20, 2017
Thank you Sharon , Were glad you enjoyed the flower arrangement and anniversary set up.The staff were very found of you and we look forward to having you back
tkhan2017
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing villa with incredible rooftop!”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and i stayed at this incredible mansion for one week. The location is in the heart of Seminyak, so access to cafes and shops was so easy. The service was excellent with the host making themselves available to provide us with details on what to do in Bali and even organizing tours for us. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to come to Bali to stay here!

Mar 20, 2017
Thanks Mr. Khan it was a pleasure hosting you and your family
shellyhaw...
Perth, Australia
“All good except the pool”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My family stayed here for one week , the rooms where very clean and fabulous beds. our problem was the small children two two year old ,one six and one seven all suffered chlorine burns from the pool .They broke out all over there body within minutes of being in the pool very disappointed at the amount of chlorine that had been put in, the day we checked in ,we where told not to swim until the next day at the price we paid i was not happy . It was so bad that we had to stop the younger kids from swimming my eyes burnt if I got water in them even though I didnt suffer any burns to my skin.It was quite a damper on the holiday .

Mar 6, 2017
Thanks Michelle , I'm sorry about the chlorine in the pool , we had no issues in the past with it and no complains ever about the pool except praise . I wish you had told us . Thank you for your review
Tourist65...
“Perfect villa in Seminyak”
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The villa exceeded my expectations. There were 11 girls staying for my daughters hens weekend and it was perfect for this. The location was great, within walking distance to all the great restaurants in Seminyak, or if feeling lazy, a $2 cab ride away. The rooms are spacious and the beds very comfortable. Staff were great and ket the place really clean and tidy.
I will definitely recommend this to all my friends and will book there again on my next trip to Bali.

Mar 20, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review
FellowTra...
“Amazing villa! ”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Group of 8 stayed at this villa for a birthday and it was amazing! Very clean villa and outdoor area. The pool was clean and cleaners come everyday to change linen, towels etc. Staff were very friendly and helpful, if we had any questions or requests they would make sure they are attended to. The villa driver (Putu) was awesome! He made our day trips very enjoyable and fun.
Only downside was a few Mosquitos but they were easily managed.
Would definitely recommend others to stay here as I loved it and so did everyone else!

Mar 20, 2017
Thank you very much for your review and feedback
Reviewed December 18, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Elavarasi
Singapore, Singapore
“Great place & wonderful staffs”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed here in March for the first time travelling to Bali from Singapore.
I chose this resort due to great location and its brand new huge mansion and myself and my family were not disappointed. The staffs are very friendly and helpful, especially Putu and Ketut.They in this establishment are first class, nothing was too much trouble and they go out of their way to assist.

Had a wonderful stay experience.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing