All reviews deluxe balcony room unique design funky hotel bean bags pool area walking distance to the beach strategic location bed and pillows la plancha hotel is located a great stay big room good size buffet breakfast nice pool stayed here for nights free shuttle
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a stay at the Tijili for 9 nights. The transfer from the airport was around 30-40 mins. The hotel itself was really cool and quirky. We had a 5th floor room with a balcony which was really nice. It would be nice to have some chairs on the balcony however this is pretty small. The only issue with the room was that the fridge was broken. We reported this on our first day and this was never fixed meaning we had to continue to buy water/ice from the local shop as this did not stay cold. There is a small shop (Circle K?) across the road which is open 24 hours. This shop is ok for basics however on the Main Street there is a large supermarket which is much better. This is less than a 5 minute walk away.

From arrival the staff were lovely and extremely helpful. The staff working at the restaurant/pool area are always very pleasant and would have a chat about your day. Service is automatically added in to any food or drink which you purchase however we always left a little extra.

We did have food in the hotel. We booked as B&B and had breakfast 4 or 5 days out of our stay due to late nights out. The breakfast is served 6.30-10.30 and this is ok. There is a good selection but I wasn’t that bothered about missing it. There is also 24 hour room service. This was great as we arrived at our hotel at midnight so we good to be able to get something to eat. Again, there is a good selection of food at OK prices however I would say you could get better around the local area.

I would recommend Tijili hotel. Although it is basic, we had a really nice time during our stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TijiliSeminyak, General Manager at Tijili Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Cassie2511,

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and impressed with the service provided by the teams.

We feel so delighted to read that our esteemed guest sharing a detail description of our hotel which is very much appreciated as it will be a valuable information for our future guest to decide their place for vacation.

Please accept our apologies for the unpleasant experience you had with the regards to the Mini Bar Cooler, please rest assured that respective department heads have duly taken note for improvement in the areas concerned.

We greatly appreciate your willingness to recommend Tijili Seminyak to other travelers
We assured that your review would encourage our team at Tijili Seminyak to delighting all of our valuable guests. We do appreciate hearing from our guests as their comments are valuable to us to continue improving our standards.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Well located smaller hotel offers a quiet & comfortable base in central Seminyak.
Staff very pleasant & helpful.
The only downside was an inability for my wife to use the Pool given her partial disability.
The lack of a Ladder to enter & exit the Pool ,also a lack of Steps apart from one ledge
located approximately half a metre below the pool surface makes it extremely difficult
to access,even for the elderly.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Bruce Stephen M
TijiliSeminyak, General Manager at Tijili Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Bruce Stephen M,

We greatly appreciate your highlight in the areas of shortfall you had observed during your stay at Tijili Seminyak.

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback, we assured that your review would encourage our team at Tijili Seminyak to delighting all of our valuable guests.

We sincerely hope that the recent stay had not marred your impression you have on us as we will look forward to having another privilege of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Tijili seminyak is the best hotel to stay.. From the facilities, service, staff.. Amazing. It is best 4 star hotel so far in seminyak area. Price is competitive, the food is delicious, the room is soo clean and big.. One thing that amaze me is : there are some books and magazines near pool (like mini library), so i could borrow and read some books near pool. Not many hotel like this.
My Suggestion for this hotel is : Please add more books or magazines on the mini library near pool, so guest will have more choices to read and enjoy the pool

Room tip: Junior Suits Room has Bathtub
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Heriyanto S,

Thank you very much for your gracious comments. We are extremely honored that you rated us as being “Excellent”. It greatly motivates all of us here at Tijili Seminyak.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Jalan Drupadi is the 'street' you want to stay in Seminyak. It's close to anywhere, surrounded by nice cafes and clubs at night, also a stone-throw away from the famous double six beach.

It's been a while since I was eyeing on this Tijili Hotel, as it looks charming from the outside, and it was indeed a charming and pleasant stay that I had a few days ago.
it was a short trip, but Seminyak never failed on me.

Tijili has this chic and easy vibes, from the lobby, to the pool, to the corridors and room.
I almost had no complaint at all, they can surely improve on the breakfast menu options, as i feel that it was not as extended as I expected. But it was good enough.

They also work together with a local rent-a-bike that gives a good price and selections, and able to arrange it for you in a no-frills manner. Really appreciate this help.

Room tip: the upper floor, and always choose the one with a balcony.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
TijiliSeminyak, General Manager at Tijili Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear irresistibal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Tijili Seminyak.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! It is always wonderful to hear from our guests that the best part of everything was the service and our team.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Loved my stay here. The service is truly top notch. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, attentive and polite. Really impressive.
The room was really comfortable with a really pleasant design. I could actually see the Bay from my window too. I had them send out my laundry (They had a special price) and it went very well
The breakfast was great! I was able to sample some Indonesian foods as well as a western breakfast. The restaurant crew really are excellent. Went out of their way to help me and even remembered my preferences each day.
I had to do some work while I was here and the restaurant was a great place to work, nice airy open feeling.
I would not hesitate to come back here. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
TijiliSeminyak, General Manager at Tijili Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear Justneedreservations,

and extremely honored that you rated us as being “Excellent”. It greatly motivates all of us here at Tijili Seminyak. It was our pleasure to be able to serve you. Together with the team, we look forward to welcoming you back to experience the warmth and hospitality of Tijili Seminyak.