“The most luxurious getaway of my life...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Your dream Bali holiday starts here. Brand new Luxe 5 Bedroom Seminyak villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Morgan D
Statesboro, Georgia
“The most luxurious getaway of my life...”
Reviewed December 21, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

When I arrived at Freedom Villa, I was absolutely floored by how beautiful the scenery was. You are truly transported to a different world. I decided to start my visit by the gorgeous blue tiled pool. The pool was impeccably clean and it seemed that every detail was accounted for. The furniture beside the pool was so lovely and it was also wonderfully comfortable. In my room, I realized I never wanted to leave! The furniture was so classic and elegant and I loved that the view overlooked the beautiful pool. The atmosphere here is so quiet and peaceful. I am definitely someone that prefers some peace. So, that was great for me! But, I was also extremely happy to know that I was just a few minutes walk to essentially anything I could want! I ate some great food, had some amazing drinks, and shopped until I probably should have dropped but I kept shopping! I got back and utilized the exotic outdoor bath before wrapping myself up in my warm bed and falling asleep. I spent the next day at the beach before hitting the town again that night and eating some great food! I was amazed that the rates for this place were as affordable as they are. You are getting such a great deal for how much beauty you are given to take in. I never wanted to leave!

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 16, 2016
Thank you Morgan for your kind words!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing