We stayed 5 nights at Cicada. Would definitely return as it is quiet but also close to alot of Seminyak attractions. What better way to start the holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool as we both love to swim, great set up. Food was great, breakfast was served in our room each morning, always fresh & on time. We had room service one night & it was just what we wanted. Friendly helpful staff. Really close to Salt restaurant for a treat. Yes would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new concept in beachside contemporary accommodation, Cicada Luxury Townhouses is where Bali holiday dreams come true. Just a short drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and you'll be at our location in trendy Seminyak, right in the heart of where it's all happening on this magical tropical island. With the glorious golden sands of Bali's world-famous beaches only a short walk away, and surrounded by some of the island's best bars, restaurants and clubs, you'll enjoy a paradise getaway like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cicada Luxury Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cicada Luxury Townhouses Hotel Seminyak
- Cicada Luxury Townhouses Bali/Seminyak