We have spent a couple of family holidays at Villa Bugis. While quiet and relaxing, its also right in the thick of things - you are close to great restaurants and night life and of course all of the attractions of Seminyak and the beach (the latter of which is about a 10 minute walk). And of course, whether going to Ubud or Tanah Lot, everything is not that far. The hardest choice of all is whether really to get out and do something... or just relax the whole time at the Villa! The decor, furnishings, indoor/outdoor living, media/enertainment system all are pretty conducive to never leaving!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bugis is an Integrated Property Management and Marketing services company that represents a selection of villa owner that we consider unique due to attributes such as location, service and facilities. Our executive team comprises of managerial level hotel professional with years experience in the field. This has enabled us to establish and maintain property quality as well as train our staff to provide committed and unobtrusive serviceVilla accommodation symbolizes an exciting new era in Bali’s tourism industry. Apart from obvious cost efficiencies, ample space and home like qualities; a villa holiday provides an opportunity to experience the delights of tropical living where guests are not isolated from the island and its people by the constraints of a hotel environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Bugis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bugis Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Bugis Bali/Seminyak