We are in the process of choosing a Villa Bugis villa for our second trip to Bali, coming up in April. In January 2012 my husband and I and 2 of our adult children (19 and 23) spent 8 fabulous nights at Villa Mango. Each of the kids had their own king suite and bathroom (so spoilt) and loved every luxurious moment. My husband and I had the master suite, and despite a malfunctioning air conditioner on night 2 and 2 nights of extremely loud music from a near-by night club we would absolutely recommend Villa Mango to larger groups. The pool is large and has an adjoining jaccuzi and the open living space is fine. We didn't have too many problems with mozzies and as long as we used our iphone torches (or the ones provided) we weren't worried by the walk down the laneways to the main street. It was great to be close to Bintang supermarket and all the shops and restaurants; we especially enjoyed meals at Haven and Gado Gado.
This time we are looking for a one or two bedroom villa for a romantic week away for just the two of us. We were definitely spoilt by Villa Mango and hope we can find another villa which is as nice.
One tip, which we didn't learn until after our visit - if you get sick of the breakfast (included in the rates and cooked each day in your villa) you can request a change of menu. We took a full day trip to Ubud with interesting and exciting stops on the way. Our driver Kutut was amazing. Even though it was wet season we were able to use the pool in the sunny periods every single day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bugis is an Integrated Property Management and Marketing services company that represents a selection of villa owner that we consider unique due to attributes such as location, service and facilities. Our executive team comprises of managerial level hotel professional with years experience in the field. This has enabled us to establish and maintain property quality as well as train our staff to provide committed and unobtrusive serviceVilla accommodation symbolizes an exciting new era in Bali’s tourism industry. Apart from obvious cost efficiencies, ample space and home like qualities; a villa holiday provides an opportunity to experience the delights of tropical living where guests are not isolated from the island and its people by the constraints of a hotel environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Villa Bugis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bugis Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Bugis Bali/Seminyak