Our group consisted of 9 girls, 7 of the girls had previously stayed at villas before and 2 hadnt.
The 7 girls had something to compare it too but I was one of the 2 that hadnt. The Villa we stayed at was "Gembira". The best part of this villa was the size of the pool and pool area. This is a 4 bedroom villa which sleeps 8 comfortably, but we had an extra person, so one room had 3 singles, we were assured there would be plenty of room, but that room was very squashy and the 3rd bed which was on the floor but very comfortable had no mosquito net so that girl was annoyed by mozzies all night, there were so many mozzies around this villa of a night time, we were supplied with mozzie coils but they did nothing. Even though I had a net around my bed and would spray the room before I still woke up every morning with bites, there were holes in the nets. This villa was quite spacious and nice but a little run down (it would have been very nice in its day) but now could use a freshen up. It appeared to be a little dirty. There were only 4 sunlounges supplied (which one was broken) and the cushions were dirty. The showers in each of the 4 bathrooms were terrible, pressure was terrible (i couldnt even wash shampoo out of my hair) and the shower heads need changing, the water sprayed all over the bathroom, this was the most annoying out of everything. All bedrooms were airconditioned but didnt work very well, they were set on 17 degrees but at night still couldnt sleep with anything on me. The position of the villas wasnt ideal, a bit of a walk to Bintang supermarket but I must the say by the end of it we got used to that. The security guards were fantastic, they would dink us down to the road if it was too hot too walk. I suggest taking a torch for night time lane walking and mayb e even a stick to fight off the pack of dogs that bark fiercly at you as walking past them, the security guards saved us from them. All in all would we stay there again, probably not unless a few of the issues were fixed up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bugis is an Integrated Property Management and Marketing services company that represents a selection of villa owner that we consider unique due to attributes such as location, service and facilities. Our executive team comprises of managerial level hotel professional with years experience in the field. This has enabled us to establish and maintain property quality as well as train our staff to provide committed and unobtrusive serviceVilla accommodation symbolizes an exciting new era in Bali’s tourism industry. Apart from obvious cost efficiencies, ample space and home like qualities; a villa holiday provides an opportunity to experience the delights of tropical living where guests are not isolated from the island and its people by the constraints of a hotel environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Bugis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bugis Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Bugis Bali/Seminyak