“The kitchen open till 1 morning ;)”
Review of Rumours Restaurant

Rumours Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 579 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: After almost 12 years, Rumours still leaves you with plenty choices of quality food and a huge bar to enjoy your after dinner drinks, play pool table or dart while enjoying Energetic and funky tunes from live DJ every monday until Saturday. The place is packed with both tourists and the huge local expatriate crowd. Open daily from 4pm-2am.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The kitchen open till 1 morning ;)

It’s very nice place for food and drinks…they have also fashion vodka for 300k … and nice atmosphere with good music… before you going to disco come here for food ,drinks and music.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,218)

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We went there on our first night in Bali. The place was packed, but that's not always a bad thing.

The menu is pretty big - if you can't find something on the list that you'd like there's something wrong! I had the seafood salad, which was good. One of the clams was off, but I skirted around it and was ok. My friend had the baked gnocchi. It was tasty.

The meals were cheap and pretty decent, I thought. To be honest, I found it a little boring.

If you want to stick to western food that you can get back home then this place is for you! If you're a like me and like to get off the beaten path, try one of the little warungs around instead.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We are a family of 5. Our children are aged 7, 9, 11 and they can be a little fussy with food. We ate at Rumours Seminyak on many occasions. The food was delicious every time and the kids liked it too. The service was also excellent.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I went to Rumours for dinner and ordered their Wagyu steak and Lasagne. Both were delicious, but I would like some gravy like black pepper or mushroom sauce with my steak. Other than that, it is simply fantastic with their price tag.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Family and I are there. Good service and generally good food. Had peas with a pie and had to send them back 3 times as they hard and uncooked . part from that , The rest was good

1  Thank Twatsa