“An amazing villa and this has just my trip so...”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Turkish first
Any
DerrickTh...
Jakarta, Indonesia
“An amazing villa and this has just my trip so memorable.”
Reviewed February 22, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

After looking around in so many rental online agents, we finally decided to get this villa. And what a wonderful surprise as we opened the door and at first look, we are amazed how beautiful it is. We definitely chose this villa over a 5 star hotel! Jess was there and guiding us to each room which is just amazing. It was always a good feeling every time we wake up in the morning and one day, we even decided to just relax at the villa instead of going anywhere!

One thing for sure, our next trip to bali depends on the availability of this villa.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 23, 2017
It was a pleasure to host you Derrick and I hope we see you back again in the future!
Duncan '
“Best experience EVER!”
Reviewed February 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I really can't say enough about this villa.
It has everything I needed and so much more.
Renting this villa made my Bali experience the most memorable experiences of my life.
The minute I walked through the door I felt peace and at home.
Jessie and Saba were so accommodating with my every need. They went above and beyond my wildest expectations.
I will always recommend this villa to anybody who is looking to book a vacation in Bali. Truly amazing!

Feb 23, 2017
Thankyou Duncan it was truly a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to seeing you again later this year!
Diana J
“Wonderfull”
Reviewed February 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Amazing Villa!!! Really enjoyed our stay and staff is amazingwowow!! Best BBQ dinner we've ever had with friends!! And breakfast

Hi Diana,

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We would love to host you again anytime!
MadeS1986
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Villa Saba is Incredible!”
Reviewed February 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Shared villa saba 10 with my friends for two nights and it was incredible. One of the nicest villas I've seen in Bali. The whole villa is huge, and the interiors are very tasteful. The location couldn't get any better, and there are awesome cafes and restaurants close by. Would really recommend it to anyone!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 22, 2017
MadeS1986 it was an absolute pleasure to host you and your friends, we would love to have you back anytime int he future. Enjoy the rest of your Bali stay!
vikutis14
Thailand
“Amazing villa ”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Really beautiful, cozy and luxurious place! Loved the stay, the staff and everything here!
Definitely recommend everyone to stay here and will come back soon!!!✨
xx,
V.

Feb 22, 2017
Thanks for staying with us V, it was a pleasure to host you!
Jenniferl...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Absolutely blown away!”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I spent several days at Villa SABA10 with some friends and boyfriend, I was absolutely blown away! A breathtaking villa hidden in Umalas, with insane decor and surrounded by Every single room is decorated to the T. Great location. Great Decor. Very Spacious!!

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Friends
Mar 9, 2017
Thanks Jennifer so much for choosing us for your stay in Bali. It was a pleasure to host you and your friends.
MadeS1986
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Villa Saba 10 is incredible!”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Friends
Mar 9, 2017
Thanks so much for choosing Villa Saba 10 for your recent stay in Bali!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing