“Very fantastic holiday house for a amazing trip!”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Turkish first
Any
fuzzywuzz...
Bali, Indonesia
“Very fantastic holiday house for a amazing trip!”
Reviewed May 14, 2015 for a stay in April 2014

Great space for your holidays! Had a fantastic time with friends. Open living room, and many other places in the villa is useful. Amazing staff! Was a very nice holiday!! Thanks!

Date of stay: April 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The open space and the pool!
Liked least: nothing that I could mention.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Apr 24, 2016
Thanks so much for choosing us for your Bali holiday, it was a pleasure to host your group and we'd love to have you back again in the future!

Kind regards,

Jesse
RohanM592
“Couldn't get any better!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Stayed here for 4-5 nights and the place is amazing - the architecture and design impeccable - the hospitality is second to none. This place has just been designed for relaxing - it's like time stands still. I was going to ask for a few requests but would wake up and they were already done! It was seamless! Jess and his team are always on the front foot and couldn't have done any more! Close to everything and easily accessible. Suitable for adults or families with children. Only problem is I can't get back there quick enough! Would recommend to anyone. 10 out of 10!

Date of stay: March 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
chadwa77
Bali, Indonesia
“Fantastic Villa and great price!”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Loved this villa!. Our friends and I have stayed at a few villas in Bali so we know what makes a good villa and overall experience. But this team have really made something special. Living areas and rooms are incredible but the 2nd story loft was the best. Overlooking the rice paddies, having a bottle of wine and diner delivered to our private eating area was exceptional. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Date of stay: January 2015
dillonx5
“all needs anticipated and catered for!”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

everything thought of that you could possibly need, want, do. Pool and surrounds lovely.
For a villa stay, very pleasant.
Girls who cook breakfast stay till the afternoon. They will buy food locally for cost and cook what you like. Ketut makes wonderful satays! Means the day can just be spent relaxing.

Date of stay: April 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
carpoint9...
“sooo loovley☺️”
Reviewed April 9, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

this was an awsome bali tripp, first i can say im really depresst to be back home now....in villasaba we had a very good time 24 hrs evry day the maids ilu and ketut are cooking as the whole day so nice menus and a lot of delicieus ice coffe's to chill at the pool was in this quiet are so nice, beach just 7 min with the scooter away. all stuff are very friendly allso the owner was evry time so nice and helpfully to us . mrs saba and mr jess are just so great persones and very friendly. i can say it was my best asia tripp ever best desicion to book at villasaba10☺️

Date of stay: April 2015
Kells100
Singapore, Singapore
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed February 20, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Ok, so Josie and Steve - reviewers below - are my friends and I stayed with them at Villa Saba 10 for Jo's Birthday. I too have just read the previous reviews that say their experience was 'poor' - which I also can't understand!

So here's my view ... I live in Singapore - and I've had the lucky privilege of visiting Bali over 6 times! ... Along with many other exquisite places in South East Asia! Let me just say that this villa is an absolute dream! ... And I believe I say that with a qualified perspective of what else is out there given my time in Asia (and I'm a snob and don't slum it! Ha Ha!)

I was bowled over by many things! The fully stocked fridge they'd organised for our arrival, the actual villa itself as well as the exceptional personal service!

It has 4 lush rooms. A massive upstairs one, with a superb chill out area. Rice paddies in view (don't be fooled by that comment though - you're still only 5-10 mins from potato head, KDT, motel Mexicola etc). Then another separate room that I had - it was huge and the bed fabulously comfortable, sheets smelt wonderful! (that sounds weird, I'm not! ... But they were a joy to sniff!) Then two other lovely rooms with a massive shared bathroom that's actually quite private and screened off - so didn't feel shared as such.

The pool is out of this world! Enormous! Plus there were lilo's! Call me a kid but nothing beats trying to hoist yourself on a lilo and then lazing for an hour or two floating around! And theres plenty of room to float! There's a superb sound system - you can plug your tunes in and chill by day or ... As we did a few times, party by night!

Now for the staff! As above, I've stayed in many villas ... And am used to the usually outstanding Asian service - but these guys were fantastic. Knew our names, chatted to us, did our washing, marvellously clean rooms, bought us all incense sticks from the local market as we we were obsessed with the smells (mmm smells again - really im not wierd!), cooked wonderful breakfasts, did us a wonderful evening meal once ...truly delicious and so cheap! All we had to do was pay for their time and the food itself! They were invisible all evening as they cooked and cleaned around us. Truly fab. Then Fibri! She came every morning to check in on us! So lovely ... Chatted to us and organised everything from trips to the temples and tegalalang, ubud, uluwatu etc ... Above and beyond! I'm still in touch with her now! Then there's Jessie! The owner! I've never seen someone so involved and helpful with our trip - whilst I didn't directly speak to him, he was in constant contact with Josie! I was amazed at how helpful he was - an absolute star!

All in all guys ... This villa and all the staff are exceptional. I have a big birthday looming early next year ... And I'm changing my plans from San Fran to hopefully come here instead ... This speaks volumes about the experience! (and of course Bali itself! Love ... Barbacoa, La Favela, KuDeTa!) ... So 10/10 to Villa Saba 10!

I will be back! No, really I will! :-)

Date of stay: February 2015
C4GED
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“The Superb Villa Saba 10”
Reviewed February 20, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Just returned from our stay and the superb Villa Saba 10.

I'm not one for writing reviews, but given the 2 mutilated reviews on here, some good words are needed for what is the best holiday I have been on. The best holiday made better thanks to the attentive owners (who were offering advice on what to do, where to eat and even arranged for the fridge to be stocked with our drinks requests for our arrival), fantastic management (where nothing is too much trouble) and fabulous staff (who are incredible cooks, fantastic breakfast each morning (option of western or Indonesian, both were excellent), and just the nicest people on the planet).

The accommodation was clean, luxurious and well catered (spacious rooms, good air con, great bathing facilities). Great pool and long enough to rack up a few lengths in the morning if that's your thing, and a cool suspended chair to chill out on.

Location of the Villa is fantastic, A few great restaurants just around the corner (special mention goes to Barbacoa, one to definitely visit) Seminyak is just a 5-10 minute cab ride away, so far enough away that the Villa is nice and quiet at night but close enough to jump into the action :)

I really can't praise this Villa enough, I really don't think our experience would have been nearly as good had we stayed somewhere else, so good in fact we are planning our next trip back next year.

Thanks and see you next year :)

Date of stay: February 2015
Rooms Location
Visit was for: Leisure
Your age range 35-49
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing