All reviews amana villas waterfall villa signature villa bamboo sheets hour breakfast private pool our honeymoon butler service split level living room guest experience mobile phone candle light dinner complimentary massage main pool cooking class personal butler
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Couldnt have asked for a better place to stay for the last 2 nights of our 10 day holiday with my now fiance.. i organised with the staff to do something special in the room so i could propose to my girlfriend and they came through with flying colours! Everything was just how i was imagining. The only downfall is that everything in this place is quite expensive compared to the streets. But that is the only thing i can fault with this place.
Service, cleanliness, food quality and overall experience was outstanding!

Our butlers were Gede, Risky and Kirsna. They were more than helpfull with everything

We stayed in the waterfall villa

We were given complimentary 20 minute massages of our choice in the hotel spa. Located underground basically under the main pool and top villas.
I would recommend these villas to anyone. I will be returning!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this resort if staying in seminyak.
Walking distance to amazing restaurants and local food .
Service was fantastic especially Ela.
You feel like you’re secluded but right in the middle of the city.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2018

My partner and I had the most amazing time with our stay at Equilbria and I honestly couldn't recommend it enough!

Firstly, the service from the staff was fantastic. They were super accommodating to all of our needs and were very kind. The food from breakfast, lunch and dinner menu was all extremely delicious!

The cleanliness was a 9/10, and housekeeping were great!

The location, could not be anymore perfect!
Equilibria is located in the heart of Seminyak which is super convenient as all of the places to be are walking distance.

All in all, we loved our experience and highly recommend!

Room tip: Signature Villa was super spacious and great pool area for some sun!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

me and my wife stayed here for 13 nights in may and could not fault anything about this place from the moment we arrived we were treated like a king and queen, we stayed in one of the waterfall villas with our own plunge pool, and our 3 butlers (RISKEY,GEDE AND KRISTINE) could not do enough for us whether it was arranging the complementary car to take us to the beach or arranging a floral bath for us with chocolate strawberries or just recommending coffee shops or restaurants to go to, this place is heaven.

Room tip: the waterfall villas are more expensive but are well worth the cost
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Equilibria for 5 days last week. The staff at Equilibria was top notch. I had a few issues initially, but management went above and beyond to address my concerns. EVERY SINGLE PERSON I encountered was genuinely nice, professional, and extremely inviting. Special thanks to my most frequented butler, Gede, who looked after me so well. Yuda, who was my personal driver for a day trip to Ubud. I had the most fun on this trip, and he provided so much insight about Bali and its wonderful people. And, last but not least, Mirayanti (massage therapist). I’ve had massages for years, but nothing compares to the hot stone massage I received from her. Not to mention that the spa facility is beyond beautiful and the services are very reasonably priced. Will definitely stay here again. Gorgeous property and even better staff who all compliment each other so well! Great location, too!

1  Thank diamondroad62