“EXACTLY WHAT WE EXPECTED”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Upstairs bathroom
Upstairs bedroom 2
Upstairs bedroom 3
Kitchen and bar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Audrey V
Bordeaux, France
“EXACTLY WHAT WE EXPECTED”
Reviewed November 10, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Rano's villa is absolutely amazing, the garden and pool area is ideal for daytime relaxing and the open style house provided a lot of space for me and my friends. We stayed four days at the villa and enjoyed every second of it.

Location is just perfect: 50 meters and you will find the main street of Seminyak with lots of restaurants, cafes and bar. Very close to Bistrot, La favela, Ku De Ta, Ultimo etc. Enough to have good food and fun! The beach is only 15 minutes walk from there too and although the villa is so close to everything, it's still super quiet.

The villa itself is simply beautiful with a gorgeous tropical garden and huge pool! The living room is really big with plenty of sofas to sit on, also a dinner area, nice fully equipped kitchen with long bar, a wine cooler, big stereo and even a piano :) There is also a TV room upstairs loaded with DVDs which was great for the kids to have their own time while we were hanging out in the downstairs living area. The 4 bedrooms are all spacious and equipped with cable TVs, air conditioning and big cozy blankets. My favorite was the downstairs one as you could literally jump in the pool from the bedroom! The bathrooms are also beautiful, clean and spacious with tropical plants coming out.

The maid Ketut was adorable and she made sure that the villa was clean every day and even cooked us some delicious breakfast some mornings. I think you can only find this much kindness in Bali! I'd highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a villa. Not only is the villa amazing in such a central location but the service that comes with it is perfect! Little attentions such as having the fridge filled up with bread, eggs, butter and milk made the whole difference… I’ve stayed in many villas in Bali but this is from far the best one.

Rano can provide everything you need such as scooter/car rental, tour guide, babysitter etc so you don't have to worry about anything once you check in and that's what you want for your holidays. Even if he's not often in Bali, he always makes sure his guests are taking good care of thanks to his wonderful team and is super responsive whenever you need to reach him... Thanks again Rano and your team for making our stay so enjoyable! We will definitely be back!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 11, 2015
Thank you so much Audrey for posting such a great review! It always make me feel so good when I read such feedback from my guests. As I always say, if my guests are happy, then I'm happy too ;) Hope to have you back soon.
Vince420
Annecy, France
“Simply amazing villa with amazing staff and host”
Reviewed November 10, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

If I had to say it all in 1 word only, it would be "Wooow"! The villa was so beautiful and spacious in the best location you could dream of ! So close from Jalan Oberoi, the main street of Seminyak with all the best rated restaurants and boutiques... Ku De Ta is also a short walk from the villa as well as the beach.

The garden and pool are stunning and we couldn't get out of it! The villa is fully equipped, TV's in each bedrooms, piano, stereo everything you need is there... We just felt like at home (not that my home is that big and beautiful hehehe).

From booking to check out was super easy and hassle free. We got picked up and dropped of from and to the airport and greeted upon arrival. The staff was super attentive to our needs and made sure the villa and pool was cleaned every day. The host Rano although we didn't meet him as he wasn't in Bali at that time was extremely reactive and made sure that all our queries and needs were met during all our stay.

Overall an amazing experience and we will definitely stay there again next time we come to Bali. Top choice!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and living room
Traveling group: Avec mes amis
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Nov 11, 2015
Thank you so much Vince for your beautiful review ;) I'm glad you had such a great time and hope to have you back again soon. It was a pleasure to host you although we didn't meet in person. I hope next time we will... Rano
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing