Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The best tour operator in Bali

Competitive price, good driver, various options of daily tour. We used their service almost every... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
DuyenandCuong1234
via mobile
The best trip in Bali, Indonesia

Agusputraawan☺️ I very excited to meet him. He is the best driver and best guide for our trip. He... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Yongtae1212
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $10.80
from $10.00
from $28.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews driver cum guide amazing trip half day tour kecak dance uluwatu temple tanah lot always on time excellent service nice person his team great guide amazing driver thank you very much monkey forest coffee plantation these guys rice
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Staying in Bali has been easy. Thanks to our excellent driver Mr. Komang Agus. He knows the fastest route in going to our destination and suggest good resto. :)

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank teejayvillatuya
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

It was my first time in Bali and I wanted to relax but also get some sites in. I didn’t want to use a tour company who package their own tours as there were some things I didn’t want to do or see and others that I did. I checking out reviews on TripAdvisor I contact The Cheapest Travel Bali. They were very quick at responding asking when and where I wanted to go and giving me price. I only booked it less than 48hrs in advance.
On the day my driver was Adi. He was a great driver giving me information asking where I wanted to go and recommending places. The coffee plantation I had no idea about. Adi recommended this and I’m glad he did as I had a go on one of the Bali swings. I also requested to see a healer. After the first stop off where they make sarongs I got back to the car where Adi informed me he had spoken to and booked and appointment at a healers for me. The healer was brilliant. I felt a lot better after my appointment with him. I managed to see a lot of things in one day and I really couldn’t fault it. A massive thank you to Adi and also to The Cheapest Travel Bali. I would 100% recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Thanks and glad to have our driver, Mr Komang, to guide and escort us around Bali. He is very patient, punctual and committed to his job. His advise on the itinerary make our trip more relax and enjoyable without skipping any places in our wishlist.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank hoowfei
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I found these guys, thanks to TripAdvisor! We got the driver Wayan, and we are very thankful, cause they knew when better to visit the places, to escape big lines of tourists! They know best place, and even cheaper! So thanks a Lot! We had a full day of beautiful sightseeings! Everything you need from silver, to leather, they know where to take you, just ask! :-)

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Voyage333566
Reviewed January 12, 2019

We hired a car with driver for all 5 days of our trip in Bali. Our driver - Komang is very friendly and polite. He offered suggestions on how to plan our route and itinerary so that we could make the best of our time. He is always punctual in picking us up for our tour and was very patient with our questions and requests. He is also very responsive to our WhatsApp texts and helps us in communicating with the locals whenever we're confused. He did not show his exhaustion even after driving us around for 12 hours, and we really appreciate it. Thank you Komang for making our trip a great one!

Date of experience: January 2019